cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Diesel Mechanic

mobileggrn
Explorer
Explorer
Looking for a good diesel mechanic in the Apache Junction/Mesa Arizona area. (Phoenix) 2002 F350 7.3 dually. Thanks.
4 REPLIES 4

Hank85713
Explorer
Explorer
PM me and I will get you in touch with a lead ford tech that does good work. Not overly expensive compared to a lot of folks. He did my 6.0 when I needed work done. Drove it up from tucson based on recommendations.

Bob_Olallawa
Explorer
Explorer
Ken's auto in Mesa area is very good with a wrench.
Welcome to my home, that door you just broke down was there for your protection not mine.

path1
Explorer
Explorer
When I was broke down in Yuma a lot of parts came thru these guys. http://www.swdiesel.com/

I had a FASS system that broke and didn't know where to go. (Dodge dealer was 3 weeks behind in heat of snowbird season.)

They had lots of info and seemed to know what was going on. They gave me names and phone numbers of everybody in the Yuma zip code that ordered parts for small turbo diesels. They could provide you with info locally (Phoenix)

To hone in on what I needed, I simply asked them ( a part house) who in Yuma bought injection pumps thru them. And the contacts provived obviously worked on small diesel trucks. But, that did not mean I found a good mechanic. 1st mechanic turned out to be looser. Hopefuly somebody will provide a name of good one. But if not...asking part house for names works sometimes.

I would think Phoenix being bigger should have more of a choise.
2003 Majestic 23P... Northwest travel machine
2013 Arctic Fox 25W... Wife "doll house" for longer snowbird trips
2001 "The Mighty Dodge"... tow vehicle for "doll house"

Cool_Canuck
Explorer
Explorer
mobileggrn wrote:
Looking for a good diesel mechanic in the Apache Junction/Mesa Arizona area. (Phoenix) 2002 F350 7.3 dually. Thanks.
John Wood Automotive, Holtville, CA. Bit of a drive but he knows Fords diesels and transmissions.
'05 Day Dreamer by Cedar Creek
2011 F250 PSD CC

You can lead a horse to water.
You cannot make it drink.