cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dutchman Zoom 2009 713FDD vs 2015 Jayflight Jayco 145RBSLX

JJJJJJ
Explorer
Explorer
TRAVEL TRAILER REVIEWS. I am looking at a used Dutchman Zoom 2009 713FDD vs a New Jayflight Jayco 145RBSLX. The layouts are similar. Aside from the obvious (size and cost difference of used with no warranty vs a new with warranty), I can't find any reviews on either. I've seen a few reviews from people both loving and hating Jayco. I haven't found any reviews on Dutchman quality. Any thoughts or suggestions on the quality of either/issues with either?
3 REPLIES 3

woob44
Explorer
Explorer
dbbls wrote:
Jayco quality is far better than Dutchman. If you do find reviews on Dutchman I am sure there will not be many good ones. I know I will get flamed because there will be a few Dutchman owners that will be insulted.

You won't get flamed by this Dutchmen owner. I won't make the mistake of buying another Dutchmen product.

Wiscampsin
Explorer
Explorer
We purchased a new '08 Jayco Eagle TT and enjoyed it for 4 years before buying our current 5er. Never had a single problem with it. Buying a used camper can be a gamble as you don't really know how well it was maintained. Depending on price difference I'd lean toward the Jayco. Just my 2 cents.

dbbls
Explorer
Explorer
Jayco quality is far better than Dutchman. If you do find reviews on Dutchman I am sure there will not be many good ones. I know I will get flamed because there will be a few Dutchman owners that will be insulted.
2011 F-350 CC Lariat 4X4 Dually Diesel
2012 Big Country 3450TS 5th Wheel