cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Fan-Tastic 01100WH Endless Breeze Stand alone Fan

Geewizard
Explorer
Explorer
Broiling heat here and in Montana. I'm not putting an AC on my Outfitter roof. The alternative was another fan

I'm very pleased with this quality item and recommend it.
2021 Winnebago Micro Minnie 1708FB
2014 Toyota Tundra Double Cab
300W solar, MPPT controller, LED lights
Xantrex Freedom X Inverter 3000W
2 Fullriver 105AH AGM batteries
Air Lift WirelessAIR and air bags
Hankook Dynapro ATM 10-ply tires
7 REPLIES 7

Geewizard
Explorer
Explorer
jimh425 wrote:
Do you use a fantastic fan roof model as well?

Yes, I do.
2021 Winnebago Micro Minnie 1708FB
2014 Toyota Tundra Double Cab
300W solar, MPPT controller, LED lights
Xantrex Freedom X Inverter 3000W
2 Fullriver 105AH AGM batteries
Air Lift WirelessAIR and air bags
Hankook Dynapro ATM 10-ply tires

Joe417
Explorer
Explorer
We tried the Endless Breeze but it made a sound that was annoying to us. I bought the 10" o2cool. It was 12 volt but when run on a 9 or 5 volt power supply was quiet.

I installed a speed controller making it continuously variable and it was exactly what we were looking for.

A speed controller on the Endless Breeze would make it much quieter and a perfect fan.

I've added a speed controller to the cabover vent fan making it as quiet as the o2cool.

You can pick them up on ebay for a few dollars each.

I've got to put one on the vent fan in the bath. It is a large single speed that will vent the bath in a couple of seconds. It will also vent the tank if you flush while the fan is on.

Yes, had it 2 years and still forget ever so often. Curls the nose hair a bit.
Joe and Evelyn

sleepy
Explorer
Explorer
The Breeze is very quiet.... uses very little power, and works like a dream. It plugs into a cig lighter recepticle....

We have had ours since the first day they started making them.

The folding feet are a little week over time as all plastics are when the pthalates evapotate from the plastic. pthalate is the chemical that makes plastics flexable... the new car smell....

I phoned the Fantastic Fan Factory when it was still at Imlay, MI and they sent me another set when one of the feet broke.

I have a model 6150 FF over my dinette and anothe in our campers bathroom... they really are Fantastic...
2003 Lance 1161,/slideout/AGM batteries/255W Solar/propane generator/Sat dish/2 Fantastic Fans/AC/winter pkg
AirFoil, Trimetric, LED lights, Platcat vent heat

2003GMC K3500 LT/Crewcab/duramax diesel/allison/dually/4x4/OnStar/front reciever mounted spare

egarant
Explorer III
Explorer III
This, IMHO is a MUCH better portable fan:
O2Cool

Cheaper.
The fan blade tilts inside the unit so it can be aimed where you want it.
It can be hung by the handle.
Has chargeable batteries inside AND takes D size batteries.
Runs off a wall charger OR 12 volt plug, both included.
Smaller to store.

When on battery only, it runs off of the chargeable batteries first before switching to the D cells.
2021 FORD F350 dually 4x4 with 4.30 gears, 013 Eagle Cap 950, 480 Watts Solar, 3K Victron Multiplus II, Victron smart DC-DC charger, Victron 100/30 solar controller, 250 amps of lithium batteries by LifeBlue

Mello_Mike
Explorer
Explorer
jimh425 wrote:

Yes, we have both. But the Endless Breeze can be pointed in any direction and placed where ever you need it.
2016 Northstar Laredo SC/240w Solar/2-6v Lifeline AGMs/Dometic CR110 DC Compressor Fridge
2013 Ram 3500 4x4/6.7L Cummins TD/3.42/Buckstop Bumper with Warn 16.5ti Winch/Big Wig Rear Sway Bar/Talons w/SS Fastguns
My Rig
1998 Jeep Wrangler
US Navy Ret.

jimh406
Explorer III
Explorer III

'10 Ford F-450, 6.4, 4.30, 4x4, 14,500 GVWR, '06 Host Rainer 950 DS, Torklift Talon tiedowns, Glow Steps, and Fastguns. Bilstein 4600s, Firestone Bags, Toyo M655 Gs, Curt front hitch, Energy Suspension bump stops.

NRA Life Member, CCA Life Member

Mello_Mike
Explorer
Explorer
Yes, we have one, too, and we love it. We don't always use it but it's nice to have one around when you need it.
2016 Northstar Laredo SC/240w Solar/2-6v Lifeline AGMs/Dometic CR110 DC Compressor Fridge
2013 Ram 3500 4x4/6.7L Cummins TD/3.42/Buckstop Bumper with Warn 16.5ti Winch/Big Wig Rear Sway Bar/Talons w/SS Fastguns
My Rig
1998 Jeep Wrangler
US Navy Ret.