cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

fed up with etrailer.com

GordonThree
Explorer
Explorer
Need recommendations on a place to buy springs and suspension parts.

eTrailer has back-ordered my order for the second time. First strike was June tried to order some floor mats - sorry back-ordered from the factory, gonna be a month. I called BS, cancelled the order, got them in two days from Jeff.

Second strike, tried to order some replacement springs and mounting hardware, sorry back-ordered from the factory, don't know when we'll receive inventory. Jeff doesn't have the exact parts I'm after, so I haven't cancelled yet, looking for somewhere else now.
2013 KZ Sportsmen Classic 200, 20 ft TT
2020 RAM 1500, 5.7 4x4, 8 speed
14 REPLIES 14

GordonThree
Explorer
Explorer
Ordered the springs from a truck suspension shop in Saginaw. UPS should have them here in a few days.

Thanks for the help everyone.

GrandpaKip
Explorer II
Explorer II
GrandpaKip wrote:
GordonThree wrote:
GrandpaKip wrote:
#1nobby wrote:
GordonThree wrote:

eTrailer has back-ordered my order for the second time. First strike was June tried to order some floor mats - sorry back-ordered from the factory, gonna be a month. I called BS, cancelled the order, got them in two days from Jeff.

Second strike, tried to order some replacement springs and mounting hardware, sorry back-ordered from the factory, don't know when we'll receive inventory. Jeff doesn't have the exact parts I'm after, so I haven't cancelled yet, looking for somewhere else now.

Look in the yellow pages for a trailer supply / repair / parts company. I've got many within a short drive. Doesn't have to be RV related as the springs and axles are used in many applications.

Wow. Sorry to hear that. Guess you gotta wait or take a trip. Best of luck.

I always try local first. Most of the time, I can get what I need within a 20 minute ride. My local trailer business does a great job.

Tried local first, even tried not local. Nobody had what I needed, but of course a few could "order it". Tried the local farm store, the farm store the next town over and two local automotive stores - no dice.

Closest spring shop is a 2 hr trip.

Sorry, stuck comment in wrong place.
Kip
2015 Skyline Dart 214RB
2018 Silverado Double Cab 4x4
Andersen Hitch

GrandpaKip
Explorer II
Explorer II
GordonThree wrote:
GrandpaKip wrote:
#1nobby wrote:
GordonThree wrote:

Look in the yellow pages for a trailer supply / repair / parts company. I've got many within a short drive. Doesn't have to be RV related as the springs and axles are used in many applications.

Wow. Sorry to hear that. Guess you gotta wait or take a trip. Best of luck.

I always try local first. Most of the time, I can get what I need within a 20 minute ride. My local trailer business does a great job.

Tried local first, even tried not local. Nobody had what I needed, but of course a few could "order it". Tried the local farm store, the farm store the next town over and two local automotive stores - no dice.

Kip
2015 Skyline Dart 214RB
Andersen Hitch

DinTulsa
Explorer
Explorer
I tried to order something from etrailer the other day. After 15 minutes on hold waiting for a rep I moved on and ordered from somewhere else.

Passin_Thru
Explorer
Explorer
Guess Jeff is the half of Mutt and Jeff! Never had a problem with Etrailer either. Always delivered and sent a note asking if it was here and if I was satisfied. Try a Bing search of Miching TT springs or horse trailer springs. Lots listed.

GordonThree
Explorer
Explorer
GrandpaKip wrote:
#1nobby wrote:
GordonThree wrote:

GrandpaKip
Explorer II
Explorer II
#1nobby wrote:
GordonThree wrote:

Kip
2015 Skyline Dart 214RB
Andersen Hitch

wnjj
Explorer II
Explorer II

aslakson
Explorer
Explorer
I always call e-trailer before ordering to make sure they have what I need in stock. Saves a lot of blood pressure pills.

al
Fulltiming since Apr 2007 in 2000 Rexhall Aerbus, towing 2012 Honda CRV. 47 of the lower 48 so far.

GordonThree
Explorer
Explorer
Ron3rd wrote:
Who's Jeff?
Jeff Bezos, Amazon

Ron3rd
Explorer II
Explorer II
Who's Jeff?
2016 6.7 CTD 2500 BIG HORN MEGA CAB
2013 Forest River 3001W Windjammer
Equilizer Hitch
Honda EU2000

"I have this plan to live forever; so far my plan is working"

3oaks
Explorer
Explorer
Try http://www.easternmarine.com/.

Between easternmarine and etrailer, I never had trouble getting the parts I wanted.

_1nobby
Explorer
Explorer
GordonThree wrote: