cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firestone air bag item #

lakeside013104
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone who has Firestone air bags installed on their 2011 F-350 4x4 remember the item order number? I would like to order a set of these bags but am not sure which one to order. Amazon and e-trailer both have them. Amazon's price is better, but am not sure if the ones they offer will fit a 2011 F-350. Their ordering info is not that detailed.

Also, are the folks who have these bags happy with them?

Thanks.

Lakeside
6 REPLIES 6

popeyemth
Explorer
Explorer
Contact Firestone direct and get the info
My 2007 Silverado was made in "classic" and "new style" bodies and it pretty hard to tell what to get most of the time without contacting the manufacturer direct 😞
Firestone was quick to respond to me:)
Good Luck, Mike
"wine is a constant proof that God loves us, and loves to see us happy" ben franklin

wittmeba
Explorer
Explorer
lakeside013104 wrote:
Anyone who has Firestone air bags installed on their 2011 F-350 4x4 remember the item order number? I would like to order a set of these bags but am not sure which one to order. Amazon and e-trailer both have them. Amazon's price is better, but am not sure if the ones they offer will fit a 2011 F-350. Their ordering info is not that detailed.

Also, are the folks who have these bags happy with them?

Thanks.

Lakeside

My original order was for Firestone from JC Whitney. All I got was airbags. No hardware, brackets or other. I sent them back . I ordered Airlift from Jegs.com and got exactly what I needed. The airbags looked exactly like Firestone Riderites. I saved some money with Airlifts.

It should not be difficult for you to find out specifics about your order of what to order.

The problem might be that each vendor may have a different catalog number for the same product.

Another thread:
http://www.rv.net/forums/index.cfm/fuseaction/thread/tid/24728299/gotomsg/24728901.cfm#24728901
NRA Member & supporter of the 2nd amendment - over 5,000,000 strong

Firefox® 33

Log home images - Updated 05/19/2013

Bedlam
The 2550 replaces your axle bump stop on the underside of the frame rail and has to be used if you have a FW hitch so it does not interfere. The 2535 sits on top of your leaf spring pack and attaches to the outside wall of the frame rail. People prefer the latter model because supporting the axle closer to the ends results in less sway than more in the middle where the axle has more leverage.

http://www.firestoneip.com/RideRite/kitSearch.aspx

Host Mammoth 11.5 on Ram 5500 HD

Hondavalk
Explorer II
Explorer II
Forgot to mention I have had the Firestone bags for 2 years and still happy with them.

lakeside013104
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you Hondavalk, I will go a little deeper.

Lakeside

Hondavalk
Explorer II
Explorer II
Did you go very far in the ordering process on the Amazon site. As you get deeper in towards the top of the page it will ask more and more questions about your vehicle.