cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Ford F-350 switches

53_willys
Explorer
Explorer
I just purchased a new F-350 Powerstroke Lariat 4x4 crew cab SRW , my question is where do you hook into the auxiliary uplifter switches ? Back of the switch, fuse block ? I thought I'd ask here before having to deal with the local dealership.
6 REPLIES 6

53_willys
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you for the info guys much appreciated.....Dan

Campinfan
Explorer III
Explorer III
My 2008 f250 has a set also under the hood in addition to the one by the steering wheel. The one under the hood is in front of the driver's side from what I remember.

Denny___Jami
Explorer
Explorer
Remove the panel below the steering wheel and the side cover on the side of the dash and you will find them straped to the wiring harness, different switches have different amperages.

Denny
2013 F350 SC DRW 6.2 V8 4.30 gears Air Lifts
2003 HitchHiker Premier 35FKTG 215/75/17.5 Goodyear G114 Tires

Dave_H_M
Explorer
Explorer
As I recall that was covered in my ops manual. The switches are not sll the same amperage.

Also i think all of mine are not energized when the key is off.

Mine were all stubbed off,color coded and located above the kick panel that is directly under the steering column

Tiger4x4RV
Nomad
Nomad
This YouTube video doesn't jiggle the camera as much. The first one gave me a headache. This one also gives the webpage address for an official Ford wiring diagram.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1ZAcR46_28
2006 Tiger CX 4x4, 8.1 L gas V-8, Allison 6-speed

agesilaus
Explorer III
Explorer III
There are some wire stubs in the driver's foot space. At least they are in my 2012 yours may be different. Look at this search result: wiring

YouTube

Official Ford pdf

The switches are not the same, some go thru the ignition and are cut off when the truck is off and some do not.
Arctic Fox 25Y Travel Trailer
2018 RAM 2500 6.7L 4WD shortbed
Straightline dual cam hitch
400W Solar with Victron controller
Superbumper