Explorer
Explorer
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK4u-nO4TNZCaWYKRbUD4PA

https://wheresgunnie.com/
Ryan

• 2015 Ford F250

• 2015 Rockwood Signature Ultralite 8280 WS

• Dual Honda EU2000i Generators

The wages of sin are death; but after they're done taking out taxes, it's just a tired feeling.
6 REPLIES 6

jimh406
Explorer III
Explorer III
I guess compared to fulltiming in a car/truck/van, it’s not very impressive. If they had done it a few years ago, maybe would have been.

'10 Ford F-450, 6.4, 4.30, 4x4, 14,500 GVWR, '06 Host Rainer 950 DS, Torklift Talon tiedowns, Glow Steps, and Fastguns. Bilstein 4600s, Firestone Bags, Toyo M655 Gs, Curt front hitch, Energy Suspension bump stops.

NRA Life Member, CCA Life Member

restlessways
Explorer III
Explorer III
These stories are a dime a dozen these days. It's not surprising - millennials and Gen Z can't afford to buy a house or even pay rent it's so expensive. All the houses went to Airbnb speculators.

jaycocreek
Explorer
Explorer
I liked it..I enjoy watching those kind of video's, if for nothing else,picking up idea's..I watch a lot of the overlander 4X4 type video's and the hard use there rigs endure and especially the gadgets they use and the power it takes to use them...
Lance 9.6
400 watts solar mounted/200 watts portable
500ah Lifep04

RKW
Explorer
Explorer
I think their blog would be interesting for those considering buying a Cirrus 820. That model is too close to my max payload though.
Ryan

• 2015 Ford F250

• 2015 Rockwood Signature Ultralite 8280 WS

• Dual Honda EU2000i Generators

The wages of sin are death; but after they're done taking out taxes, it's just a tired feeling.

Kayteg1
Explorer
Explorer
Here on NV desert we have whole bunch of fulltimers who do it with no camper and no vehicle.

JimK-NY
Explorer II
Explorer II
I don't need to watch the adventures of some kids living full time in a truck camper. My wife and I and the 2 cats set out as full time truck campers at the start of my retirement.