cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Full Timing may become Illegal

RZAR66
Explorer
Explorer
The government/HUD is trying to make full timing in a RV/Tiny House illegal. Seems like this is being blamed on the popularity of the Tiny House and potential loss in property tax revenue. Anyone else heard of this? Here is a video explaining.

https://youtu.be/So4CaP1sNOI
2018 Ford F-350 DRW
2024 Northern Lite 10-2
12 REPLIES 12

Reddog1
Explorer II
Explorer II
See the same thread in RV Parks, Campgrounds and Attractions. DutchmenSport provided the link.

Wayne

2004.5 Ram SLT LB 3500 DRW Quad Cab 4x4
1988 Bigfoot (C11.5) TC (1900# w/standard equip. per decal), 130 watts solar, 100 AH AGM, Polar Cub A/C, EU2000i Honda

Toad: 91 Zuke

dahkota
Explorer
Explorer
Why the RV industry WANTS the new HUD rule.
2015 Jeep Willys Wrangler
2014 Fleetwood Bounder 33C
States camped: all but Hawaii
more than 1700 days on the road

dahkota
Explorer
Explorer
RZAR66 wrote:

That's why I posted this on a FORUM genius.

If instead, you had taken two minutes to actually read the HUD proposed rule, you wouldn't have had to take the two minutes it took to post to the forum.

darsben
Explorer II
Explorer II
RZAR66 wrote:
dahkota wrote:
RZAR66 wrote:
The government/HUD is trying to make full timing in a RV/Tiny House illegal. Seems like this is being blamed on the popularity of the Tiny House and potential loss in property tax revenue. Anyone else heard of this? Here is a video explaining.

No they aren't. The new HUD rules have nothing to do with RVs. It also has nothing to do with living in them.

This has nothing to do with property tax, which is collected by states, counties, and cities. The FEDERAL GOVERNMENT does not collect property tax.

That video is a crock of poo. Please stop believing everything you hear/read on the internet. It could save your life.

You sarcastically call someone who did some research and gave you reason a "genius"
WHY YES HE IS comparatively speaking he is a brainiac.
Traveling with my best friend my wife!

RZAR66
Explorer
Explorer
dahkota wrote:
RZAR66 wrote:

No they aren't. The new HUD rules have nothing to do with RVs. It also has nothing to do with living in them.

This has nothing to do with property tax, which is collected by states, counties, and cities. The FEDERAL GOVERNMENT does not collect property tax.

That video is a crock of poo. Please stop believing everything you hear/read on the internet. It could save your life.

2018 Ford F-350 DRW
2024 Northern Lite 10-2

dahkota
Explorer
Explorer
RZAR66 wrote:

covered_wagon
Explorer
Explorer
Careful you guys, Reddog locks you up for two weeks in an old broken down six pac if you mention anything government. He's a full time forum sheriff.

tvman44
Explorer
Explorer
Typical government, all about the dollar$.
Papa Bob
1* 2008 Brookside by Sunnybrook 32'
1* 2002 F250 Super Duty 7.3L PSD
Husky 16K hitch, Tekonsha P3,
Firestone Ride Rite Air Springs, Trailair Equa-Flex, Champion C46540
"A bad day camping is better than a good day at work!"

RZAR66
Explorer
Explorer
OK guys sorry.
2018 Ford F-350 DRW
2024 Northern Lite 10-2

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
This subject has been posted a few times already. Lots of comments here..

And FYI, read the article carefully! NO where does say they are wanting to make full timing illegal!

BB_TX
Nomad
Nomad
Yours is the 3rd post about it in the last week.