cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Furrion DVD

pbeverly
Nomad
Nomad
Our Furrion entertainment unit will not play Disney movies. Comes up with a security code that must be entered and it will not accept it. So I can watch Clint Eastwood shoot people up but not a Disney movie.

I went into the settings and the rating is set to Adult and the passcode is 0000. Since it is set to Adult not sure why the unit doesn't like Disney. I don't think it is a XXX rated Disney movie, but since I am set to Adult, if it was XXX Beauty and the Beast I should be able to watch it.
Ridgeway, SC
2019 26DBH Grey Wolf
9 REPLIES 9

Ralph_Cramden
Explorer II
Explorer II
drsteve wrote:
Sounds as if it's defective. Call Furrion.

On edit: Have you tried setting a security code?

LOL.....having dealt with them a few times good luck. Furrion being a partner of LCI should tell you all you need to know. Everything with Furrions name on it is cheap garbage from TVs to duplex outlet covers. When they partnered with Lippert a few years back, the products they distribute became even more cheaply made. Hard to believe they were able to do that.

Has the OP tried a hard reset then re-entering a new lock code per the Chinglish manual?
Too many geezers, self appointed moderators, experts, and disappearing posts for me. Enjoy. How many times can the same thing be rehashed over and over?

mobeewan
Explorer
Explorer
Even though the default is 0000 could someone have set a new code without you knowing it just to screw with you?

drsteve
Explorer
Explorer
Sounds as if it's defective. Call Furrion.

On edit: Have you tried setting a security code?
2006 Silverado 1500HD Crew Cab 2WD 6.0L 3.73 8600 GVWR
2018 Coachmen Catalina Legacy Edition 223RBS
1991 Palomino Filly PUP

goducks10
Explorer
Explorer
Something sounds really Mickey Mouse here. Have you tried other Disney DVD's?

mbopp
Explorer
Explorer
I put a residential Blue Ray player in our trailer.
2017 Grand Design Imagine 2650RK
2019 F250 XLT Supercab
Just DW & me......

pbeverly
Nomad
Nomad
The Disney disc in question is a DVD. The menu runs, the preview runs, but when you select Play the movie that is when the code flies up. Again, it is set to Adult and the default password of 0000 does no good.
Ridgeway, SC
2019 26DBH Grey Wolf

Busdriver
Explorer II
Explorer II
Go buy a blue-ray save yourself

Busdriver

2019 2500 Chevy Duramax , - 2017 Grand Design 303 RLS

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
Our Furion, brand new, is not BlueRay. We have a separate BlueRay/DVD/Smart-internet ready NetFlix player we use.

2012Coleman
Explorer II
Explorer II
If your Disney movie is a BluRay, your most likely out of luck. Our Furrion is DVD only.
Experience without good judgment is worthless; good judgment without experience is still good judgment!

2018 RAM 3500 Big Horn CTD
2018 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS