cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

good deal?

summitpower
Explorer
Explorer
So after the disaster Saturday with dealer damaging our TT we went ahead and committed to a Coachman Freedom Express Liberty Edition 320bhsle, MSRP is 43578.86, I am paying 31,173 Out the door, that includes tax, plates, Equilizer hitch setup, extra tv mount, bike rack added to back of unit, I am supposed to pickup in the morning, now I am wondering am I getting a good deal, BTW it is a 2017 model
25 REPLIES 25

98coachman
Explorer
Explorer
SO did you get it??? Pictures??

Sandia_Man
Explorer II
Explorer II
As stated above, as long as you are happy with the deal, and it does look like a good price, you are good to go. Rest assured you are not fleecing the dealer, their main goal is to make a deal that makes everybody happy, and you can be sure they covered their end quite nicely.

MSRP as the acronym states is a suggested retail price and is manipulated by both dealer and/or manufacturer so they can be sold for what appears to be unbelievable prices. It is why a 25 percent or more off MSRP is expected for most deals. Enjoy your very nice Coachman bunkhouse.

summitpower
Explorer
Explorer
Looking at others on Internet I found one for 30k, but doesn't have alot of options, mosteoporosis identical to mine are asking 34+

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
summitpower wrote:
I'm never happy, lol....always looking for best deal

The only way to find a better deal is buy something. Within a week you will see a better deal. Trust me. 🙂

summitpower
Explorer
Explorer
No trade in, this is our first tt...had a ton of options on it, most weren't important to me like a fireplace and outdoor kitchen upgrades, but did want 15k ac and upgraded fridge...

CampingN_C_
Explorer
Explorer
Doesn't sound too bad if that's truly including all the add-ons and tax. Was there a trade in the deal?
2018 Ram 3500 DRW CCLB Aisin 4.10 4x4

2018 Jayco Talon 413T
B&W Companion

fla-gypsy
Explorer
Explorer
If the MSRP was a legit number you would have made a good deal. There's no way to verify that though. It sounds like a dealer inflated number to me. What prices are being shown for the same model on the Internet?
This member is not responsible for opinions that are inaccurate due to faulty information provided by the original poster. Use them at your own discretion.

09 SuperDuty Crew Cab 6.8L/4.10(The Black Pearl)
06 Keystone Hornet 29 RLS/(The Cracker Cabana)

98coachman
Explorer
Explorer
We are not dealers, so hard to tell.:h Sounds like a decent deal to me, so if you are satisfied with the trailer, move on. Time to start the mods to it to make it your own.
Happy camping,:B
Bill

mrkoje
Explorer
Explorer
Your price comes in at about 71ish percent of MSRP which is kind of the sweet spot to get to when buying an RV. I think you got a fine deal.
RAPTOR 300MP
RAM 3500 MEGA CTD 4X4

summitpower
Explorer
Explorer
I'm never happy, lol....always looking for best deal

Mfan
Explorer
Explorer
If you are happy, it's a good deal.