cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

HEY we need a sticky for our TT pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viken
Explorer
Explorer
I was just looking at 5er's, toy haulers, and slide in, sites and they have a sticky for their rig pics. We don't. I just saw that. Is it just me or do we TT guys and gals need a sticky for our rigs. I say yes we do.
2021 Ram 3500. Torque t285 toy hauler
3,424 REPLIES 3,424

kearlms
Explorer
Explorer

Our older rig and older camper. The Van is 1993 Chevy G20 pulling the 1971 Roadranger.

And our newer 1998 Road Ranger pulled by the 1996 Chevy C3500.

Ones that we have owned in the past:

1971 Grasshopper

1969 Roadrunner and the 2006 Pioneer

Rampage Toy Hauler (Cant remember year)

There should be a 2006 Wilderness in this list, but I cant find a pic of it.

PAAK
Explorer
Explorer
Awesome pictures during the fall. It is such a wonder to see such color, but a sad time since the TT will get put away for the winter.
2011 Ford F-250 6.7L Diesel
2011 Creek Side 23RKS

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
Beautiful pictures and nice looking camping (or parking) spot.
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

rseniordude
Explorer
Explorer
Here are some end of season pics my wife took of our rig. She is the photographer in the family.

heckufaguy
Explorer
Explorer
Not the greatest of shots, but the basics. Bought our new '15 Ameri-lite 259BH.
Grandma finally got her BH camper (one 5 year old grandson, another due April1st)
We went up from a 19KD with dinette slide to this. We love the floor space, with two large northern breed dogs it's needed.

IndyCamp
Explorer
Explorer
THIS is why I have a four-wheel-drive truck:

2018 Grand Design Reflection 315RLTS
2014 RAM 2500 6.4L HEMI

Wilson34
Explorer
Explorer
Ok guess I will jump in here and post some pics of my 2015 Palomino Solaire 229BHS that I bought earlier this year.

Rob Wilson
Beautiful Wife Barbara
Wonderful kids Maddie 14 and Robbie 11
2 cute fluffy white Maltese's Bailie & Rudie
1 chocolate brown poodle Conner

2008 Nissan Titan
2014 Palomino Solaire 229BHS
Prodigy Brake Controller

steve-n-vicki
Explorer
Explorer
my new little camper

jmiller
Explorer
Explorer
Nice setup!!!!
Looks nice and level!!!! Great job!!!
Joel, Sallie and our lab Jager. (Chance RIP 9/12/12)
2014 Ford F150 SUPERCREW XLT MAX TOW/HEAVY DUTY PAYLOAD (April 2014)
2007 Trail Bay TB27RL
Hensley Arrow/Barker VIP 3500/Steadyfast/Dish Tailgater/Maxxis tires/2 Honda EU2000i's

Devoreg
Explorer
Explorer

Our 2014 Silverado Crewcab and Jayflight 29BHS
Just upgradedfrom an Explorer and popup, we cant wait to get out there and use our new rig !

kknowlton
Explorer II
Explorer II
Great story, Lushy! Love your setup - I can see why they wanted the pic's. Good CG too - we have enjoyed it multiple times.
2020 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 5.7L V8 w/ tow pkg, Equal-i-zer
2020 Lance 2375

Mike_Up
Explorer
Explorer
Indiana Dunes State Park was also featured on an episode of "19 kids and counting" with the Duggars son and daughter in-law.

One of our favorite Campgrounds and local within 40 minute drive.

Nice pics!
2019 Ford F150 XLT Sport, CC, 4WD, 145" WB, 3.5L Ecoboost, 10 speed, 3.55 9.75" Locking Axle, Max Tow, 1831# Payload, 10700# Tow Rating, pulling a 2020 Rockwood Premier 2716g, with a 14' box. Previous 2012 Jayco Jay Flight 26BH.

lushy
Explorer
Explorer
I ran across these pictures and wanted to share them and the story.

Rewind to Labor Day 2012. We were camping at the Indiana Dunes State Park, kicking back, visiting with our friends who were camping next to us and enjoying a few cold ones. A younger couple walked up to us and asked if we would mind if they took a few pictures. They seemed very nice people but it was a strange request so I asked why they wanted to take pictures of "us"? They proceeded to tell us that they worked for Midwest Living Magazine and they were doing an article on "supercampgrounds" in the region and the Indiana Dunes SP was chosen. They said they liked our set up and it would make a great photo shoot with the upcoming sunset. After showing us their credentials, we agreed since it seemed kind of neat to be in a magazine article about camping.

So the guy pulls out a camera with a lens about 5 feet long, moves us around and closer to the fire and proceeds to take a ton of pictures. Let's just say it was a HOT Labor Day weekend and we are dying sitting so close to this camp fire and he's saying just act normal. If you look close enough you can probably see sweat pouring off me. He finishes the photo shoot and said that they couldn't guarantee that we would make the magazine but to check the May/June edition. So my wife goes out several months later and... there we are! That's our story. Anyone want an autograph? :B

2011 Jayco Jay Feather Select 29L, Blue Ox Sway Pro
2007.5 Chevy Silverado 2500HD 6.6L Duramax Diesel, Air Lift

Speedogomer
Explorer
Explorer
cooperrobt wrote:

Just picked up this Spree Escape e196s last September. Towed a tent trailer for the last 21 years and we are looking forward to having a lot of fun with this.

Great looking little trailer, you'll appreciate the extra weather protection and quietness of the hard sides compared to a tent trailer.
2016 Ram 1500 Big Horn, "Katy"
2014 Outback Terrain 260trs "Alice"
2011 French Bulldog Shelter adopted edition, "Roscoe"
1982 DW, "Rachel"
2016 DD "Harper", the newest lil camper.

cooperrobt
Explorer
Explorer

Just picked up this Spree Escape e196s last September. Towed a tent trailer for the last 21 years and we are looking forward to having a lot of fun with this.