cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jayco or KZ

tdgator
Explorer
Explorer
Ok. So I have narrowed down my purchase to either a Jayco Jay Flight Swift 264BH or a KZ Sportman Classic 240. Both within my price range and both bunk houses for the kids. Im leaning more toward the Jayco, mainly because I can find a lot more information and reviews than I can on the KZ. Also the 2 year guarantee helps a little. I have been in the Jayco but need to travel a ways to see the KZ. The KZ seems to have a little less amenities than the Jayco. I would love some opinions from other who have been in or owned one or both. Thanks in advance.
33 REPLIES 33

azwildcat
Explorer
Explorer
Both are good TT. Probably can't go wrong woit either. When we purchased our current TT our short list was KZ spree, Jayco and Rockwood. After much deliberating we decided on the KZ Spree. It has been a good TT but not without a few problems which you can expect with any TT but KZ with their 2 year warranty has taken good care of us. Good luck on whatever you decide.

Lynnmor
Explorer
Explorer
I have a KZ. If you go thru my library on Photobucket it might help you decide.

My KZ

There are upgrades and repairs shown to make this 2011 261rks useable.

Doering
Explorer
Explorer
We owned a Jayco and looked seriously at the KZ trailers. We have looked at dozens of trailer makes over the past 2 years before our current purchase. Although we did not get the KZ, it was definitely short listed. You really should make the drive and check out the KZ trailers.

nevadanick
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 2008 KZ 280 bh and its been trouble free.