cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Keystone Bullet Premier

CampinEarls
Explorer
Explorer
We are seriously looking at buying a 31BHPR. It pretty much has everything we are looking for in a TT, the only cons we can think of with it is, it has curtains instead of solid doors for the bedroom and bunkhouse....that's about it.

Maybe because this one is so new, But i'm having a hard time finding any reviews or testimonials about them.

This is our first TT, i've rented a couple times and that makes us realize we want our own, we've been researching for months and have narrowed it down to this one.

Is there anyone out there that has any experience with the Bullet line that can give me their opinions?

Thanks!
2009 Chevy Z71 CrewCab
2010 Bullet Premier 31BHPR
1,884 REPLIES 1,884

PSUCamper
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 31BHPR and just had a questions for anyone who might know. I purchased a can of slide-out lube, but I'm not real sure what all needs lubricated. The bottoms of the slides are enclosed, really the only visible "moving parts" are the steel cables(4 per slide). The cables have to coil around when the slide is pulled inside so I'm sure these need lubed, but what else?

Thanks for any help.

RainbowsEnd
Explorer
Explorer
Wasn't someone here asking about stabilizers. Something like the JT Strong Arm Jacks but a different type I think? Did you install some already? Which ones did you decide on?
F250 Diesel Lariat
Laissez les bons temps rouler!

Carolina_Campe1
Explorer
Explorer
garysol wrote:

Hi Rick,
My dealer had it in stock in a parts bin. Maybe they can ship you one.
mooresrv.com

Thanks.

I'll call them in the morning.

Rick

garysol
Explorer
Explorer
Carolina_Camper wrote:
garysol wrote:
Carolina_Camper wrote:
Exactly what I was looking for. Anyone have the part number to that connector? I'm sure I could pick it up at Lowes with the hose....

Look about halfway down the page for part numbers.....
Check your local RV dealer. These should be commonly stocked parts

http://www.flojetshop.com/flojet-accessories/

Has anyone ordered one of these or got this to work? My dealer doesn't seem to know how to get this part....

Rick

Hi Rick,
My dealer had it in stock in a parts bin. Maybe they can ship you one.
mooresrv.com
2020 GMC Canyon
2022 NoBo 19.2

RainbowsEnd
Explorer
Explorer
VirtualGarage wrote:
We're currently on the 4th day of our Oregon Coast road trip, leaving Seaside this morning and heading south. The weather is still cold and we had snow showers yesterday, but the weather changes every 10 minutes so we've also had beautiful sunshine.

Here's a picture of last night's sunset:
http://instagr.am/p/IVi6rnjTfc/

Beautiful sunset! Makes us all want to get out and camp!
F250 Diesel Lariat

Carolina_Campe1
Explorer
Explorer
garysol wrote:
Carolina_Camper wrote:
Exactly what I was looking for. Anyone have the part number to that connector? I'm sure I could pick it up at Lowes with the hose....

Look about halfway down the page for part numbers.....
Check your local RV dealer. These should be commonly stocked parts

http://www.flojetshop.com/flojet-accessories/

Has anyone ordered one of these or got this to work? My dealer doesn't seem to know how to get this part....

Rick

RainbowsEnd
Explorer
Explorer
gregrc75 wrote:
Haha, I do not know if I am a modifying machine but I like to tinker!

Here are the new speakers I added. The 28RLPR only has speakers "A" which are inside, and speakers "C" which are the exterior pair. I added a second set inside which are now speakers "B". I placed them in the entertainment center and they are completely removeable, you would never know that they were there if I take them out in the future. They sound great.

I'm thrilled you tinker! Everyone that shares here is greatly appreciated. Your speakers look great.

We will be going soon to our camper to start our season of camping fun. Can't wait!
F250 Diesel Lariat

Carolina_Campe1
Explorer
Explorer
mom2countrykids wrote:
We are almost ready for our trip. DH completed most of the mods he wanted this weekend. Here is a link to the majority of them. Link Drawers in the pantry and a big drawer in the nose top the list.

Mom - would you have happened to remember the slideout materials as well as how you attached them to the camper. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Rick

VirtualGarage
Explorer
Explorer

VirtualGarage
Explorer
Explorer
We're currently on the 4th day of our Oregon Coast road trip, leaving Seaside this morning and heading south. The weather is still cold and we had snow showers yesterday, but the weather changes every 10 minutes so we've also had beautiful sunshine.

Here's a picture of last night's sunset:
http://instagr.am/p/IVi6rnjTfc/

garysol
Explorer
Explorer
LivingthedreamOH wrote:
We are getting ready to take our first trip in three weeks. Just can't wait!

where are you heading to?
2020 GMC Canyon
2022 NoBo 19.2

Carolina_Campe1
Explorer
Explorer
I have an extra light that I want to add to my storage area as shown here: https://picasaweb.google.com/108140545660958402581/BulletPremier?authkey=Gv1sRgCLSb5tut5O67nQE#5628957144579411154

What type of wire will I need to tie that into my existing light? Anyone know?

LivingthedreamO
Explorer
Explorer
We are getting ready to take our first trip in three weeks. Just can't wait!
LivingthedreamOH
2011 F-150 Lariat
2012 Bullet Premier 28RLPR

snoocs1010
Explorer
Explorer
Just talked with the DH and he is going to move over next to the house and hook up electric and batteries so I can start getting ready. Not sure we will dewinterize the water system yet. Little iffy for March in the northeast. This springlike winter has be choppen on the bit. We camp various places and also leave at my husbands family camp in the Adirondacks. Makes for quick weekend trip next to a lake with lots of friends and family.
Joanna

pjinthedaks
Explorer
Explorer
I wish I could talk BULLET but, I don't know yet what I don't know. I'm sure lots of questions will be popping up. After months and months and months of research, visiting many, many dealers and walking through hundreds of trailers we decided on a Bullet Premier 19 FBPR from our original dealer in Burlington, Vermont. We sign the final papers on Friday! Walk through and pickup won't be until early May. We are downsizing from a somewhat larger Outback to be more nimble and travel now that we are both retired!