cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Keystone Premier Bullet 31BHPR

rockhound007
Explorer
Explorer
I am currently looking at one of these trailers and was wondering what others thoughts were on them, we are a family of 5 and kids are only getting older and bigger and wanting to bring friends, we currently have a 5th wheel with bunks, but just one set and have to put down table every night.
Any feedback would be great,
Thanks!
7 REPLIES 7

APT
Explorer
Explorer
With 5 kids, don't you wnat something more like the Sprinter 323BHS? Opposing slides in the bunk house!
A & A parents of DD 2005, DS1 2007, DS2 2009
2011 Suburban 2500 6.0L 3.73 pulling 2011 Heartland North Trail 28BRS
2017 Subaru Outback 3.6R
2x 2023 Chevrolet Bolt EUV (Gray and Black Twins)

Crawfordville
Explorer
Explorer
We have a Premier and are very disappointed. It is a 2013. We bought it at the end of June. We have not used it once - why do you ask? Because it is back at the dealer getting warranty work for leaks. 5 windows are being replaced as well as wallboard and luan. We probably won't get it back until sometime in August. We're extremely disappointed especially since we will have had to make 2 payments with no use!!

We have buyers remorse!!

MamaLisa
Explorer
Explorer
We picked our new 2013 31 by in April. We started with a pop up, then went to a 20 ft BH and now this. All I can say is AWESOME. We never want to leave it. The space is amazing and with two teens, the back room is perfect. So far after 25 night there are only a few things I'd like to change.

1. Microwave in outdoor kitchen
2. Outdoor cupboard opens up. It needs to be a normal side hinged door.
3. Extended folding countertop inside. No space to cook.

There are other modifications I'd like to have but they are easily done on my own.

I would recommend this unit.

GaryWT
Explorer
Explorer
We love our 31BH, just bought it in Feb so it is the new style which we like better than the older style. We are different than most buying this model as our youngest goes off to college soon. He uses that back bedroom now but in the future it will be our storage/changing room as the front bedroom is tight to change in. Also if the nieces or someday grandkids ever camp with us...

One trip it rained so bad our oldest and his fiance stayed in the bunk house. The one bunk does have the 150 lb max, the other is 300 lbs and then the 2 fold out chair beds which is what my son uses. Currently he has one on the floor and a rocking chair in the room with him. Main reason we went with this was the outside kitchen.
ME '63, DW 64, (DS 89 tents on his own, DD 92 not so much), DS 95
2013 Premier Bullet 31 BHPR 2014 F350 Crew Cab 6.2L 3.73

65ShelbyCobra
Explorer
Explorer
rockhound, you and I need to talk. I have a 2011 31BH and we've been thinking about moving to a fifth wheel. What kind of fith wheel do you have?
2011 Premier Bullet 31BHPR (Sold)
2015 Keystone 325 SRX
2008 Ford F-250 6.4L PowerStroke FX4

Morrow_d
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 2012, and we went camping with 4 adults and 4 kids (range from 1 to 4 1/2 year old).

We had 2 foldable cribs for the 2 younger ones, and we managed to do fine with the inflatable sofa (which takes like 2 minutes to inflate or deflate)for the other couple.

Just note that the bunks are 150 pounds max, so if the kids are older/heavier, the one over the kitchen is 300 pound rated).

So we didn't drop the table every night, which is what I think you're looking for.

zenbuck
Explorer
Explorer
We just picked up ours up last month.. Plenty of room for my 2 boys, golden retriever an the wife and I. The kids like their own little room.. 5 kids can easily stay back there. This is our first TT and she is a long one!! The inside is comfortable and roomy.. The outdoor kitchen is my favorite... So far, so good.. No issues or flaws...