cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Lance 1161 Clearance Light

pbrooks101
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 2004 Lance 1161 and while on a trip last summer the 3-light yellow clearance light in the front center came loose and blew away. The base that the light clipped to is still affixed to the camper and the two power leads are still there. I have not been able to find the exact match to what was on it. I have found some at auto parts stores and have looked online but nothing appears to be like the OEM. Any suggestions on where to get one or who may have them for sale online? Thanks.....
2011 Ford F350 Superduty DRW SD
2011 Lance 1191 (picture below shows 2004 1161-will update soon!)
2010 HD Street Glide
2005 Pace-American MC trailer
2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
8 REPLIES 8

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
That sounds better!

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker

pbrooks101
Explorer
Explorer
enblethen wrote:
That seems awful expensive for clearance light!

The light is the three-light one that goes in the middle, not one of the single ones that are on the corners. The cost from Lance is slightly more than the chincy ones that I have found at auto parts stores or even online. Those have been listed for about $20.00 +/- and then shipping costs for the ones online. What I DO think is expensive from Lance is their shipping but I really want to replace it with OEM or similar....

2010 HD Street Glide

Explorer1016
Explorer
Explorer
If your happy thats what counts!
2008 Host 300 Super 'C'
2008 Ford F-550 Chassis
Diesel
4x4
Lariat crew cab
20' enclosed car hauler/garage
'87 Jeep rock crawler
Turbo'd

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
That seems awful expensive for clearance light!

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

pbrooks101
Explorer
Explorer
Duh!! Don't know why I didn't think of doing this sooner, but I guess I've just become accustomed to using Google for anything and finding it...... I called Lance Manufacturing and spoke with Liz (I think?) in the parts department and she knew exactly what I needed, they had them in stock for $24.95 (the whole new assembly - base and all) and they will be shipping it out Monday or Tuesday. I have ordered from Lance parts before and they have always helped me out...... only bugger to the who deal was she estimated the shipping cost to be $15-$20..... seems kind of high but will be worth it in the long run.....
2010 HD Street Glide

Explorer1016
Explorer
Explorer
enblethen wrote:
Look closely at one or both of the remaining ones. There should be an SAE number and a manufacturer number.
Post it and someone maybe able to give you exact make and model.

Or do this and just google the info. I had the same issue with the clearance lights on my trailer. Just typed the numbers from the base into a search engine and found the manufacturer and they guided me to a dealer. Bought the exact match. Wasn't difficult at all
2008 Host 300 Super 'C'
2008 Ford F-550 Chassis
Diesel
4x4
Lariat crew cab
20' enclosed car hauler/garage
'87 Jeep rock crawler
Turbo'd

pcoplin
Explorer
Explorer
Take a pic and email lance. Their parts department is very helpful.
2005 F350 CCLB Dually 6.0/5R110
2009 Adventurer 950B

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
Look closely at one or both of the remaining ones. There should be an SAE number and a manufacturer number.
Post it and someone maybe able to give you exact make and model.

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow