cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lance Camper on Oahu Hawaii

Scott16
Explorer
Explorer
Was getting off work at the Shipyard, on Thursday afternoon, walking to my car. Saw a Pickup truck with a Lance camper in the bed. Was driving on base down the road past my work office. It was the first TC i have seen in Hawaii, in all the years i have lived here. Which is a long Time.
Then today again was driving near my house. Saw the same Truck with the Lance aboard driving in the Opposite direction of the Highway.
The Lance Doesn't appear to be too big and was not able to see what type of truck was hauling the Lance. Must be a military person as i saw it on the base on Thursday. It has to be registered for approval to be on the base. Which means it has have to be registered at Oahu DMV, before the base Registration is complete. Will have to investigate more on who owns the Lance and how it got here? It would have to be shipped in as his household shipment, to the Islands during his transfer.
It was a good week.
Scott
US Navy Retired IC1(SW)USS Fletcher DD-992
2 REPLIES 2

805gregg
Explorer
Explorer
I was thinking a TC would be great in Hawaii because it's free to camp there
2003 Dodge Quad Cab 3500 SRW LB Cummins diesel, Banks Six Gun, Banks exhaust, Mag hytec deep trans pan, and Diff cover. Buckstop bumper, Aerotanks 55gal tank, airbags, stableloads Bigwig stabilizer, 2003 Lance 1071 camper, solar and generator

NRALIFR
Explorer
Explorer
Well that's pretty cool. I didn't see any RV's there at all, the short time I was there. I would be interested to learn where the owner takes it.

Keep us updated on what you find out!

:):)
2001 Lance 1121 on a 2016 F450 ‘Scuse me while I whinge.
And for all you Scooby-Doo and Yosemite Sam types………..Let’s Go Brandon!!!