cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Lance TCs at the Pleasanton CA RV show

Buzzcut1
Nomad II
Nomad II
The Livermore Lance dealer is going to be there with 10 Truck Camper models and 2 Toy Haulers. Jan 9-18 at the Fairgrounds.
2011 F350 6.7L Diesel 4x4 CrewCab longbed Dually, 2019 Lance 1062, Torqlift Talons, Fast Guns, upper and lower Stable Loads, Super Hitch, 48" Super Truss, Airlift loadlifter 5000 extreme airbags
7 REPLIES 7

Buzzcut1
Nomad II
Nomad II
Main street in Pleasanton has a few good places and thats just a half mile from the fairgrounds.

this place might work

http://www.handlesgastropub.com/
2011 F350 6.7L Diesel 4x4 CrewCab longbed Dually, 2019 Lance 1062, Torqlift Talons, Fast Guns, upper and lower Stable Loads, Super Hitch, 48" Super Truss, Airlift loadlifter 5000 extreme airbags

Kayteg1
Explorer II
Explorer II
I am not on market for new TC, but that might be good opportunity to meet local members and make small GTG.
Anybody has an idea where can me meet at the show and have a round after?

Buzzcut1
Nomad II
Nomad II
looking on the show site

TC's also being shown
http://goodtimespromotions.net/product.html

Arctic Fox
Wolf Creek
Adventurer
Northstar
Northern Lite

Buzzcut1
Nomad II
Nomad II
spacedoutbob wrote:
The Pro Trucks Plus guy?

Bob in Calif.

Yup, I was in there picking up a part when he was on the phone giving the Show guys the run down of the TC models he was sending over

spacedoutbob
Explorer
Explorer
The Pro Trucks Plus guy?

Bob in Calif.
Good Sam Club Life Member

CAJW
Explorer
Explorer
Wow, that's a switch. We went to the Pleasanton show a few years ago and don't remember seeing one TC there. Glad to see that's changed.
2013 AF 996, 2013 Chevy 3500 CC,LWB,4X4, Duramax, DRW, 3.73 rear, Torklift Stableloads & Tie-downs,Fast Guns, Ride Rite Air Bags, Superhitch w/ 32" extension.Big Wigs, Front Timbrens, TST TPMS-507,CubbyCam, Trimetric. TM & SC 2030 150W + 100W suitcase

mkirsch
Nomad II
Nomad II
A local RV dealer near Rochester NY is having their show later this week. My very confident guess is that there will be zero truck campers. There never are.

Putting 10-ply tires on half ton trucks since aught-four.