cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost fridge cover... Any ideas?

Wagonqueen_Truc
Explorer
Explorer
Must have hit a bump last night and didn't, have the outside fridge vent cover in place. Anyone know of anyone who has an Amerigo TC up for spare parts? Or somewhere I can order a new cover (made to size) ? Sometimes it feels like I take a step forward and two steps back with this camper. Thanks to all leads.
7 REPLIES 7

77charger
Explorer
Explorer
MIne broke last year.When i got home i cut out a piece of thin 1/4 inch plywood to fit in the area fine tuned the fitment then drilled some 1 inch holes in the upper part of it with a multi sized bit.Then painted it white to match.So far its held out well and works fine.

Wagonqueen_Truc
Explorer
Explorer
ticki2 wrote:
Try herehttp://www.pellandent.com/RV_Products_List.aspx?CategoryID=97

You might also try a sheet metal shop , there's not much to them .

Very true. Thanks for the idea.

ticki2
Explorer
Explorer
Try herehttp://www.pellandent.com/RV_Products_List.aspx?CategoryID=97

You might also try a sheet metal shop , there's not much to them .
'68 Avion C-11
'02 GMC DRW D/A flatbed

Wagonqueen_Truc
Explorer
Explorer
Problem is this is 76 Amerigo. I didn't see any in the size I need. Vintage is a tough find. Hoping to find someone selling a unit for parts only or a company who can make something. Frustrating.

kerry4951
Explorer
Explorer
The standard covers themselves can be had on Ebay or RV stores for a very reasonable cost.
2009 Silverado 3500 dually D/A, Supersprings, Stable Loads, Bilsteins, Hellwig Sway Bar.
2010 Arctic Fox 1140 DB, 220 watts solar, custom 4 in 1 "U" shaped dinette/couch, baseboard and Cat 3 heat, 2nd dinette TV, cabover headboard storage, 67 TC mods

Trackrig
Explorer II
Explorer II
I've wondered about finding one if I every lost mine. In looking at all of the various RVs on the road and in the campgrounds, most of the refer covers appear to be the same. I would think most RV shops will have one though you'll have to take care of the painting to match your unit. I could be wrong. Let us know if it was an easy find.

Bill
Nodwell RN110 out moose hunting. 4-53 Detroit, Clark 5 spd, 40" wide tracks, 10:00x20 tires, 16,000# capacity, 22,000# weight. You know the mud is getting deep when it's coming in the doors.

covered_wagon
Explorer
Explorer
I am sure that you will find a source for one. My concern is how often I would see those covers lay broken on the roadside, so just want to say, to put two ss. screws into your next one. Locate the holes you drill for the screws making sure the screws will hit the wood frame behind the cover frame.