cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Memorial day weekend!

clg82
Explorer
Explorer
The unoffical start of camping season is here....i know I don't post here very much mostly just lurk......but just wanted to tell everyone whose camping this weekend to drive safe and have a good time!
12 REPLIES 12

WagIt
Explorer
Explorer
Make a toast for our fallen heroes this weekend.

dadmomh
Explorer
Explorer
Ditto on the NO camping on holidays and ditto on the washing and waxing + getting everything bought, loaded and ready to head to Durango, CO and The Silverton with DFs from CA meeting us. Can hardly wait and if all the prep getting ready to pull out doesn't do us in, we should have a great time.

Everyone, be safe and have a great weekend.
Trailerless but still have the spirit

2013 Rockwood Ultra Lite 2604 - new family
2007 Rockwood ROO HTT - new family
2003 Ford F-150
4 doggies - We support Adopt/Rescue.
Sam, you were the best!
Cubbie, Foxy, Biscuit and Lily - all rescues!

Halmfamily
Explorer
Explorer
Will spend this weekend waxing and prepping the fiver for a week at the lake. Not leaving until June 2nd so camp ground will not be packed. Will be enjoying 8 days on Lake Martin not doing a darn thing. Have a safe holiday all.
2008 GMC Sierra 3500 SLT DRW D/A 4x4 (Big All)
2006 Ford F350 PSD SRW King Ranch 4x4 (Henry) (Sold)
B&W Companion, 90 Aux Fuel Tank, Scan Gauge II, Curt f/m hitch, Swagman XC
2015 Forest River Sierra 360 PDEK
DW Diane, DS Michael, FB Draco and Sabian

Travis_F
Explorer
Explorer
Heading up the Juanita river here in pa...leaving at 1 pm est tomorrow. Chomping at the bit...should of taken all of Friday off!
Travis F
2020 Forest River Wildwood 32BHS

Majja13
Explorer
Explorer
We are headed to Willard bay on Saturday. I snoozed so I missed fri so we will be starting Saturday.
2015 GMC Sierra 2500hd 6.0 w/4:10 rear end
2006 SkyLine Weekender 180
1200/12000 Equal-i-zer WDH

wmoses
Explorer
Explorer
fla-gypsy wrote:
Leaving tomorrow to enjoy a cool freshwater spring in North Florida. 52 million gallons a day at 72 degrees.

That is one nice photo ... we have spots like that all over Texas especially in the Houston area. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰

Enjoy. While I make it a policy to NOT go camping on a holiday weekend, I will miss the holiday itself as I am going to the other side of the world on business for a couple of weeks. No camping fun till I return. ๐Ÿ˜ž
Regards,
Wayne
2014 Flagstaff Super Lite 27RLWS Emerald Ed. | Equal-i-zer 1200/12,000 4-point WDH
2010 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 5.3L 6-speed auto | K&N Filter | Hypertech Max Energy tune | Prodigy P3
_

wannavolunteerF
Explorer
Explorer
fla gypsy, I am so jealous.. I won't be camping, going to retrieve my son's car from shop where it has been since it broke down 200+ miles from home last week.
2015 FR Georgetown 378TS

Jetstreamer
Explorer
Explorer
I ended up having to cancel my holiday weekend campsite reservation due to a conflict with the DW's schedule. It was probably the nicest campsite in the state of Wisconsin!!
(Sounds of whining and sniveling )......

Oh well, there's always next weekend ....

fla-gypsy
Explorer
Explorer
Leaving tomorrow to enjoy a cool freshwater spring in North Florida. 52 million gallons a day at 72 degrees.

This member is not responsible for opinions that are inaccurate due to faulty information provided by the original poster. Use them at your own discretion.

09 SuperDuty Crew Cab 6.8L/4.10(The Black Pearl)
06 Keystone Hornet 29 RLS/(The Cracker Cabana)

TucsonJim
Explorer
Explorer
Due to an extended drought and bad fire conditions, Arizona just announced a campfire ban starting before Memorial Day weekend. If you're going camping for the long weekend in Arizona, don't start a campfire without checking out the rules or you can get a nasty fine.
2016 Ford F350 Turbo Diesel SRW 4x4
2017 Grand Design Reflection 297RSTS
2013 Ford F350 Turbo Diesel SRW 4x4 (Destroyed by fire - 8/29/16)
2014 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS (Destroyed by fire - 8/29/16)

clg82
Explorer
Explorer
Nice family reunion-ish....lol

fireman41
Explorer
Explorer
I'm going to camp at mom and dad's back yard. Its become a yearly thing. Brother and sister come up and we set the camper up in the back yard.Nice and peaceful time.