cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

New from Texas

Laslo
Explorer
Explorer
Just purchased a 2023 Grand Design Imagine 2600rb. I take delivery of it on Friday! Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself.
8 REPLIES 8

Laslo
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and advice! We are doing our first trip this weekend. So it should be pretty good. We'll be really close to home so we can get anything we've overlooked. I had a travel trailer several years ago, so not totally new to this, but it has been a good while so I'm sure there are plenty of things I'm forgetting! Can't wait to get started on these adventures though!

Bobbo
Explorer II
Explorer II
You will read a lot about "boondocking." That is camping without any hookups, water, electricity, sewer. There is another term that I highly recommend for someone when he buys his first RV. You should "drydock" for a weekend. Camp in your own driveway/yard. Act like it is a trip hundreds of miles from home. Prepare just like you would for a long trip. Get into the RV for the weekend with no intentions of going back in the house. You will discover a LOT of stuff that never crossed your mind that you need, and you are at home so you can get it. That is the idea, to discover what is REALLY needed on an RV trip while it is convenient to get it.
Bobbo and Lin
2017 F-150 XLT 4x4 SuperCab w/Max Tow Package 3.5l EcoBoost V6
2017 Airstream Flying Cloud 23FB

Wiscampsin
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome from Wisconsin. Congrats and enjoy your 2023 Grand Design Imagine 2600rb.

dalej
Explorer
Explorer
Be sure and take some shake down trips close to home, maybe Benbrook Lake.
2005 Chevy HD2500, ext cab, 4x4, 8.1, allison,lwb,srw, 265 75 16's, timbrens

klutchdust
Explorer II
Explorer II
Welcome. Ask questions if you need help. No question is off limits. Here to help.

Diamond_c
Nomad
Nomad
Welcome!

opnspaces
Navigator
Navigator
Congratulations on the trailer and welcome to the forum.
2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup

Sandia_Man
Explorer II
Explorer II
Welcome aboard, congrats on your new Grand Design TT, hope you have a great maiden voyage.