cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

New Trailer

Keen_Family
Explorer
Explorer
We are looking for a new trailer. Has anyone dealt with myrv in Ottawa before? I'm curious about their sales and follow up service.
4 REPLIES 4

Keen_Family
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks - I found that one review, which wasn't pretty - but very little else, positive or negative.

mtofell1
Explorer
Explorer
Only 1 Google review and it's not good:

"BUYER BEWARE!!!! They have no problem breaching your contract. They take your money and business and then go out of their way to wear you down. They will breach every part of their contractual obligation and tell you to "**** ***". This is while you pay out of pocket to do all repairs that is suppose to be warrantied and reimbursed but only to get continued emails of broken promises. Why won't they tell you who the owners are?????? Too many coincidences with "Find a Car" owner found guilty of fraud. Do your homework and buy somewhere else."

Online reviews are a tough one because it's so one sided. I think a lot of them the customer had unreasonable expectations. Also, when I see short glowing ones I just figure it's the business owner and everyone he knows with an email address. I guess overall as a consumer I look at the reviews but go in with my eyes open.

With such a few number of reviews you might look at the BBB (or equivalent in CA) or poke around for some other ratings.

budwich
Explorer
Explorer
We purchased a used terry dakota from myrv a couple of years ago. Wasn't expecting much and didn't get disappointed. I am more than capable of dealing with most of the things including issues with vehicles so I didn't take them up on their $800 "pre-inspection" offer. They did provide me access to their tongue scale which was handy for confirmation of what my TV was seeing (although I had already completed the "bathroom scale" measurement).

Hope you find what you are looking for both in terms of unit and after sales support.

icanon
Explorer
Explorer
Doesn't look like there are many people from the Ottawa area. Guess you'll have to try google and see if any reviews or complaints?
Loving wife and 2 beautiful daughters.
Chocolate Lab, Lily
2014 Dodge Ram Laramie Hemi 5.7 with 3.92
2014 Dutchmen Kodiak 290BHSL
ProPride 3P Hitch
Progressive Industries EMS-PT30C
Love my Weber Q1200
Me a Happy man on retirement!!!