Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Northen lite owners fourm

Caysea
Explorer
Explorer
Hi All
Can any Northen Lite owners give me any information on the Northen Lite Owners fourm. I used to enjoy reading the helpful treads but can,t seem to find the site.

Thanks

KC
Ford F350 KR SRW 4X4
NL 10 RD
5 REPLIES 5

covered_wagon
Explorer
Explorer
I'm glad they booted me off that forum some years ago as I had a hot temper in those days. I did cause trouble with, would have gotten worse so I'm glad they gave me the boot:B

My camper gave me trouble and I tried to pass along the wrong attitude

Photomike
Explorer III
Explorer III
The person that runs it is also on here. Since no reply from him I would say he may be out of town. I think it was shared hosting with one of his other sites but I may be wrong.
2017 Ford Transit
EVO Electric bike
Advanced Elements Kayaks

jimh406
Explorer III
Explorer III
What usually happens in these "orgs" is someone doesn't pay the bill for hosting the domain. It usually gets straight unless nobody knows how to make contact. In that case, it might be a problem because it's possible all of the data may be deleted, and nobody knows where to look for the backup if there is one.

If you are interested, you could look for archived web pages from the site and see if there is any contact info on some of the pages. Like this for example, http://web.archive.org/web/20150801215909/http://northern-lite.org/

I see there is a Donate button, so maybe that has an email address to contact.

Good luck!

'10 Ford F-450, 6.4, 4.30, 4x4, 14,500 GVWR, '06 Host Rainer 950 DS, Torklift Talon tiedowns, Glow Steps, and Fastguns. Bilstein 4600s, Firestone Bags, Toyo M655 Gs, Curt front hitch, Energy Suspension bump stops.

NRA Life Member, CCA Life Member

Hgreen
Explorer
Explorer
It hasn't worked for about two weeks now. Not sure what is going on. It has a lot of valuable information there so hope it isn't lost to us.
2008 10-2RR Northern Lite
2015 F350 Lariat Diesel DRW CC LB 4WD
Torklift Tie downs, Superhitch and Truss
Rancho Shocks, Fast Guns
Tow 2001 4WD Chevy Tracker

JRJR
Explorer
Explorer
I have been trying to get on it for the last couple of weeks and it seems to be gone.
JR