cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Open Road TT?

Sabluka
Explorer
Explorer
There's one next to me at an RV park and I like the looks.

If anyone here has experience with them, please respond with problems your have encountered and money spent since buying it.

Do they travel well etc etc..

Thanks

RR
6 REPLIES 6

Terryallan
Explorer II
Explorer II
I bet if you ask him. He will show you around inside the trailer. RV owners are usually VERY proud of what they have, and will show it off at every opportunity.
Terry & Shay
Coachman Apex 288BH.
2013 F150 XLT Off Road
5.0, 3.73
Lazy Campers

PenMan
Explorer
Explorer
Sorry. Double post.
Chris and Jane
2013 Open Range Journeyer JT337RLS
2006 Dodge Ram 3500, 4x4, Crew Cab, DRW, 5.9 turbo diesel
1996 Harley Davidson Electraglide

PenMan
Explorer
Explorer
The OP is asking about an Open Road TT, not an Open Range. Are you really interested in Open Range? I'm not familiar with Open Road TT's but we love our Open Range.
Chris and Jane
2013 Open Range Journeyer JT337RLS
2006 Dodge Ram 3500, 4x4, Crew Cab, DRW, 5.9 turbo diesel
1996 Harley Davidson Electraglide

Mr__Camper
Explorer
Explorer
There is nothing wrong with the OR unit. However, I will never buy another. OR has been bought out by Jayco and they will not honor any warranty work on any OR. I've had to spend over $400.00 on this in legal fees only to find out this was a lost cause because of the terms of the sale. I'd like to follow the tornado storm chasers this spring and have mother nature sort it out with the insurance company, but the insurance company didn't do anything wrong. Stay away from the OR line.
Mr. Camper
Mrs. Camper
Fuzzy Kids = Tipper(RIP), PoLar(RIP), Ginger, Pasha
2013 Open Range Light; 274ORLS
2004 Dodge Ram Turbo Diesel
Retired and love spending the kid's inheritance

BillB800si
Explorer
Explorer
Sabluka wrote:
There's one next to me at an RV park and I like the looks.If anyone here has experience with them, please respond with problems your have encountered and money spent since buying it.
Do they travel well etc etc..ThanksRR

========================

Friend of mine has one. They are heavy for their size. Some nice floor plans. Expensive. Jayco now owns them...

Happy trails,
Bill B. (S.E. Michigan)
2015 Dodge Ram Crew Cab 4x4 Hemi
2016 Rockwood Windjammer 3029W

goducks10
Explorer
Explorer
You might try here. http://www.openrangeowners.com/ORforum/

Like any brand forum you'll read about lots of issues. But if you post the same question I'm sure there are those that have had good luck.