cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oxygenics shower head install for outside shower

dlduke01
Explorer
Explorer
I was just curious if anyone knew if I could fit an oxygenics show head on my outdoor shower on my Lance 815. I use the outdoor shower a lot and saving water is a must for our family. I just want to make sure I can close the hatch once installed. Thanks.
2007 Ford f 350 crewcab longbed srw 4x4 4" bds lift w/ 35" Nitto Trail Grapplers
2005 lance 920 loaded with sofa bed combo
2003 jeep rubicon 4.5" with a bunch of extra bells and whistles
5 REPLIES 5

dlduke01
Explorer
Explorer
Bumpyroad wrote:
get a hose thread to 1/2 "???? adapter and use a quick disconnect.
bumpy
this is actually what I figured I'd have to do. Was just curious before I ordered the head of anyone else had any experience. thanks for the replies everyone.
2007 Ford f 350 crewcab longbed srw 4x4 4" bds lift w/ 35" Nitto Trail Grapplers
2005 lance 920 loaded with sofa bed combo
2003 jeep rubicon 4.5" with a bunch of extra bells and whistles

SCVJeff
Explorer
Explorer
Have no idea how much room is in there with the door closed, but the Oxygenics is by far the thinnest showerhead I've seen.
Jeff - WA6EQU
'06 Itasca Meridian 34H, CAT C7/350

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
get a hose thread to 1/2 "???? adapter and use a quick disconnect.
bumpy

egarant
Explorer III
Explorer III
rskrbina wrote:
If it doesn't fit inside the door, couldn't you just unscrew the head, then close the door?

X 2, that is the way I do it.
2021 FORD F350 dually 4x4 with 4.30 gears, 013 Eagle Cap 950, 480 Watts Solar, 3K Victron Multiplus II, Victron smart DC-DC charger, Victron 100/30 solar controller, 250 amps of lithium batteries by LifeBlue

rskrbina
Explorer
Explorer
If it doesn't fit inside the door, couldn't you just unscrew the head, then close the door?
Rudy, Jenny and Garrett
2014 Thor.. Four Winds 35SK Super C..F-550..6.7 Diesel
CRV, F-150 & Wrangler Sahara Toads..TST Tire monitor