cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

post pictures of your HTT

kknowlton
Explorer II
Explorer II
The folks in the Folding Trailer forum have started a fun topic, so I thought perhaps we could do the same. I'll start.

Our 2005 Starcraft Travelstar 21SSO, last year at the LaSalle-Peru KOA.
2020 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 5.7L V8 w/ tow pkg, Equal-i-zer
2020 Lance 2375
1,599 REPLIES 1,599

4BeachCampers
Explorer
Explorer
Just got back from the first of our summer camping trips to Doheny Beach... Step out of the trailer right into the sand & fall asleep to the sound of crashing waves at night. It was in the high 80's our whole trip & this was our first time out with tinted windows and solor covers on the bunk ends - they worked GREAT! We all had a great time! It's our favorite place - another 3 more trips planned this summer!

2005 Ford Four Winds Chateau Sport 28A

mwebber78
Explorer
Explorer
Server error - deleted double posting
2013 Jayco Eagle 334RBTS
Disclaimer for the daft: Don't confuse my opinion with facts.

mwebber78
Explorer
Explorer
That's a nice looking little rig and it seems right a home behind your Toyota van - cool!
2013 Jayco Eagle 334RBTS

AlbertaCamper2
Explorer
Explorer
So that is our little S17 Palomino. We are really enjoying it. We have made the natural progression from tent to to PU (1980 Coleman and a 1977 Bonaire) to this. Not sure why I fought so hard to stay in the tent trailer...Hybrids are the only way to camp.

AlbertaCamper2
Explorer
Explorer
Hope this works

cranej
Explorer
Explorer
Spring Gulch (PA)

Gettysburg (DrummerBoy)

Point Lookout SP (So. MD)

2009 Coachmen Leprechaun (Class C)
Saturn Vue (toad)
DH (47) :C
me (45) :B
4 cats (Kashi, Lucky, Calvin and Hobbes)...who don't travel well (so they stay home)

mwebber78
Explorer
Explorer
Wow -

I think that is the best looking 02' Hybrid I have seen. It looks like it camped in the driveway more then the open road.

Enjoy it and I wish you safe travels.
2013 Jayco Eagle 334RBTS

setter_g
Explorer
Explorer
She's smart looking ccattie, enjoy!
2008 Palomino Stampede S-195SD Hybrid TT
2009 Silverado 1500 LT 5.3L V8
Prodigy BC
PUG and Rotochok Fan

ccattie
Explorer
Explorer
Hello all - here is mine. She is still at the dealers lot being cleaned and inspected and such. It is an 02 Keystone Cabana 2300. It is our first camper and we are so excited. It'll be me, the wife, and our 3 dogs (Rottie, Hound, and Lab) on the open road! I already have some camp sites reserved for next month! I hope they're all formatted correctly, please excuse the lame camera phone quality.

2006 Jeep Liberty CRD - sold
2005 Ford Expedition NBX - sold
2002 Keystone Cabana - sold
2 Dogs 1 DW 2 DS

Tim_W
Explorer
Explorer
CdirtO wrote:

Hi all,

My wife and I just bought our first RV 2 weeks ago. While looking for places to haul it around to, I came across this site, and lo, you want pictures! I'm happy to show it off!

As you can see, it is a HTT. (And a pretty darn sweet one, too!)

It is a 2008 Aerolite Cub 23TT. We pull it with our 2008 Chevy Trailblazer. It has the capability of sleeping 10, weighs only 4400 lbs. (give or take a few, empty) My personal favorite part are the newly designed popouts. They provide plenty of space for the kids when they play games or just want to kick back and read.

Our first adventure was to Estes Park. Gotta learn the ropes someplace, so we chose close to home. Spruce Lake RV Park has a stocked trout lake, a playground, and really nice folks for staff.

Had a great time and have 4 more trips planned this summer already.

Hello neighbor:

You have a great looking HTT; where are the inside pictures?

We Camp in Estes Park every year at least once; there is so much to do and see in Estes Park.

Happy camping !!!!!

-- Tim --
Tim

Just Remember: When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane :B

2014 StarCraft Autumn Ridge 278BH

2014 Ram BigHorn Hemi 5.7

CdirtO
Explorer
Explorer

Hi all,

My wife and I just bought our first RV 2 weeks ago. While looking for places to haul it around to, I came across this site, and lo, you want pictures! I'm happy to show it off!

As you can see, it is a HTT. (And a pretty darn sweet one, too!)

It is a 2008 Aerolite Cub 23TT. We pull it with our 2008 Chevy Trailblazer. It has the capability of sleeping 10, weighs only 4400 lbs. (give or take a few, empty) My personal favorite part are the newly designed popouts. They provide plenty of space for the kids when they play games or just want to kick back and read.

Our first adventure was to Estes Park. Gotta learn the ropes someplace, so we chose close to home. Spruce Lake RV Park has a stocked trout lake, a playground, and really nice folks for staff.

Had a great time and have 4 more trips planned this summer already.
Myself, SWMBPOP, DS 16, Beagle/Terror mix: Shine, and Teacup Chihuahua: Olive
2008 Aerolite Cub 23TT Unmodded as of yet!
2008 Chevy Silverado 1500 LT1 4x4
5.3l V8, HD tow package, Z-71 suspension, FlexFuel
Days camped 2008: 32
Days camped 2009: 47

HedoTravelers
Explorer
Explorer
Bonita Resort in NY. Rustic, but nice.

Respect,
Brent

TV ~
Searching for diesel TV, Prodigy
Rig ~
Keystone Montana 3400RL
Selling 2010 Keystone Passport 256RLS

"Wherever you go, there you are"

Wiscampsin
Explorer
Explorer
That has got to be the longest Hi-Lo I've ever seen. Looks in great shape too, destined to be a classic.

setter_g
Explorer
Explorer
First trip was a success and a bunch of fun.

2008 Palomino Stampede S-195SD Hybrid TT
2009 Silverado 1500 LT 5.3L V8
Prodigy BC
PUG and Rotochok Fan

ndtiger
Explorer
Explorer
ndtiger