cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

post pictures of your HTT

kknowlton
Explorer II
Explorer II
The folks in the Folding Trailer forum have started a fun topic, so I thought perhaps we could do the same. I'll start.

Our 2005 Starcraft Travelstar 21SSO, last year at the LaSalle-Peru KOA.
2020 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 5.7L V8 w/ tow pkg, Equal-i-zer
2020 Lance 2375
1,599 REPLIES 1,599

bikendan
Explorer
Explorer
justjjoe wrote:
I already have the PUGs and love them, I just always put silver side up, didn't realize I should put silver side down when it's cold like Mother's Day when it was 36-38 at bedtime!

Bob Pitney, from PUGs, claims that turning the silver side in, to retain heat, isn't anymore effective than the colored side in.
i have a feeling that he may be right on heat retention but having the silver side out in cold weather, will reflect the sun's heat.

so i do the same as you.
Dan- Firefighter, Retired:C, Shawn- Musician/Entrepreneur:W, Zoe- Faithful Golden Retriever(RIP:(), 2014 Ford F150 3.5 EcoboostMax Tow pkg, 2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255 w/4pt Equalizer and 5 Mtn. bikes and 2 Road bikes

justjjoe
Explorer
Explorer
I already have the PUGs and love them, I just always put silver side up, didn't realize I should put silver side down when it's cold like Mother's Day when it was 36-38 at bedtime!

jerr529
Explorer
Explorer
Hi justjoe sorry didnt get back sooner i was away on vacation.These are not pugs .I bought these in Cabellas ,use the silver side in summer for keeping inside cool and the red side in cool fall or spring keeps heat from excapeing.I think IMOHO they work really well especially this summer here in my area we had some real hot days i was out 21 days this summer and it really helped with the A?C pumping most time.If your interested ill send link. payed about $11 bucks

jerry
23ss Roo 09
chevy 09 Silverado 5.3 V8 3.73
DW,4boys all grown, GC 5 boys 5 girls ages 8 down to 1

Equalizer hitch
ultra fab 3500 Power Jack

http://community.webshots.com/user/jerr7

bartonfan
Explorer
Explorer
I'm with you on the size of the outside storage door. even just 3 inchs taller would of been perfect.

JaycoFeatherGir
Explorer
Explorer
Nice Bartonfan!!! Same one I have. Lov it too!! But wish the outside storage door was a little bigger. Cant fit much in it.

HTT_to_be_
Explorer
Explorer
Nice lookin' rig bartonfan. I like the color and lower accent.
2007 Jayco 23B
2009 E350 Ford Club Wagon 5.4 w/ tow pkg;)
Equalizer hitch, Prodigy P3 brake controller
Buddy 125 Scooter-FUN!
1997 Coleman Sunridge- Served us well for 11 years!

bartonfan
Explorer
Explorer

here's our new 2010 jayco 19h. we love it so far.

AutoEngMike
Explorer
Explorer
PUGs and other thermal blankets. Shiny side up to keep inside cool, shiny side down to keep in heat.

popeye59
Explorer
Explorer
How do you keep them attached at the top?
Frank and Jean
EM1 USN ret
DAV Life Member

'09 Rockwood Roo 233S
'03 1500 Silverado LS

The things that come to those that wait will be the junky stuff left by those that got there 1st.

Remember; never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

miatared
Explorer
Explorer
justjjoe wrote:
Hey jerr529,

Are those PUGs on your Roo? If so, doesn't the color side go down and silver side up? Or have I been doing it wrong for 2 years?

PUG's designer has written to many that either side up will provide the exact same benefits.

Denis

justjjoe
Explorer
Explorer
Hey jerr529,

Are those PUGs on your Roo? If so, doesn't the color side go down and silver side up? Or have I been doing it wrong for 2 years?

jerr529
Explorer
Explorer

Great unit i have 23ss roo congratulations
23ss Roo 09
chevy 09 Silverado 5.3 V8 3.73
DW,4boys all grown, GC 5 boys 5 girls ages 8 down to 1

Equalizer hitch
ultra fab 3500 Power Jack

http://community.webshots.com/user/jerr7

maxthedog180
Explorer
Explorer
well you are certainly way ahead of us in the miles and mods department. We have travelled probably 2000 KM and have yet to add anything to our trailer.. i am sure it will happen but we are still in the honeymoon phase... good luck on your future travels.. Michael

miatared
Explorer
Explorer
maxthedog180 wrote:
This is our 2011 Rockwood Roo 19 pulled by a 2003 Kia Sorento.. My wife and I just got in in May of this year so we are definitely newbies. We travel on weekends and a week here and there with our three dogs and so far are having a real blast

Congrats - we have its evil twin: a '11 Shamrock 19 - we LOVE it.

Have done lots of little mods - all found here and it makes it even better. Over 6,000kms so far since May '10.

Denis

miatared
Explorer
Explorer
ve6dave wrote:
So we made it to Elkhart and picked up our Roo 233S.
So far we have been camping in it for 27 days/nights and have put close to 5000 miles on it. Best purchase that we have made. It fits our lifestyle perfectly.

Congrats on the new Roo - I specially like the flag in the slide out window. Way to go.

Denis