cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

post pictures of your HTT

kknowlton
Explorer II
Explorer II
The folks in the Folding Trailer forum have started a fun topic, so I thought perhaps we could do the same. I'll start.

Our 2005 Starcraft Travelstar 21SSO, last year at the LaSalle-Peru KOA.
2020 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 5.7L V8 w/ tow pkg, Equal-i-zer
2020 Lance 2375
1,599 REPLIES 1,599

Camper_X
Explorer
Explorer
Just picked up a new to me Tow Vehicle. I love the power of the Diesel. Now I can do the speed limit at the Eisenhower Tunnel instead of 40 mph. ๐Ÿ™‚

Chrisdrew
Explorer
Explorer
Here's our new Roo 23SS. We are totally amazed at how much storage is in there.

Islandsmith
Explorer
Explorer
Here is our new (to us) Jayco Jayfeather 21J EXP.

Moderator edit to re-size pictures to forum limit of 640x480px maximum.

A fox can whip a skunk but is it worth it?

Tim_W
Explorer
Explorer
Golden Gate

Tim

Just Remember: When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane :B

2014 StarCraft Autumn Ridge 278BH

2014 Ram BigHorn Hemi 5.7

KMx2
Explorer
Explorer
Finally a pic outside of the driveway. This is on Mogollon Rim, AZ off Forest Road 195. Camp half set up.

Moderator edit to re-size pictures to forum limit of 640x480px maximum.

Sold the HTT. Now camping in a Kelty tent.

FlightCrew
Explorer
Explorer
We just picked up our new Jayco 17c yesterday (Fri 6/12/10). Once we actually use it and have it all set up, we'll take another pic.
Landed our airplane in 49 states, now time to RV them all
2011 Rockwood Mini-Lite 2502C
2006 Ford F150 XLT 5.4L

Jaycen
Explorer
Explorer
jimgoss wrote:
Jaycen wrote:
this is our new to us 21SSO. First time camping in our oun rig. This was at Riverbend campground in Oneco Ct.

I like the grassy site. Makes for no sweeping out the camper. How's the campground?

I really liked the place. There were tons of activities for the kids. they have really nice wooded sites as well as field sites, so whatever you like. The was our first trip out, so i don't really have anything to compare it to, but i had a great time. Nice people, good value for the money. They do charge for daily activities, but Its minimal, i think its just to keep the punks off of the activities for the day.

The only issue I had was that we had one of the pavillion sites and well, with my 4 year old, she stayed up with the DJ till midnight every night. Easily rectified next time. We picked a site in the quiet section.

archie18
Explorer
Explorer
jimgoss wrote:
archie18 wrote:

Just picked up NTU 07 Starcraft 215SB Antigua. Can't wait to take it out. We loved our 02 Bayside PUP but decided taking it to Alaska would be a pain and having bathroom, oven and large frig would be great. Paid less for HTT(used) than we did for PUP (new) in 02. Sold the PUP in 2 days for half what we paid for it.

I love the color coordination of the truck to the camper.

Thanks, but have to admit that was an accident. Didn't even notice it until someone else commented on the picture.
Robert and Nancy
2013 Keystone Passport 2300bh/2014 Ford F150
http://wanderingwoolfolks.blogspot.com

jimgoss
Explorer
Explorer
archie18 wrote:

Just picked up NTU 07 Starcraft 215SB Antigua. Can't wait to take it out. We loved our 02 Bayside PUP but decided taking it to Alaska would be a pain and having bathroom, oven and large frig would be great. Paid less for HTT(used) than we did for PUP (new) in 02. Sold the PUP in 2 days for half what we paid for it.

I love the color coordination of the truck to the camper.
2015 GMC Sierra 6.2L w. NHT option
Blue OX SwayPro
2014 CrossRoads Zinger 28BH
1 Wife,2 Kids and 2 Dogs

jimgoss
Explorer
Explorer
Jaycen wrote:
this is our new to us 21SSO. First time camping in our oun rig. This was at Riverbend campground in Oneco Ct.

I like the grassy site. Makes for no sweeping out the camper. How's the campground?
2015 GMC Sierra 6.2L w. NHT option
Blue OX SwayPro
2014 CrossRoads Zinger 28BH
1 Wife,2 Kids and 2 Dogs

drenjoey
Explorer
Explorer
Nice Travelstar Jaycen. I have a 21SSO too, and just love it. I'm sure you'll have a great time with this HTT
Happy Trail
Dre

Jaycen
Explorer
Explorer

Tim_W
Explorer
Explorer
Mathers CG Grand Canyon

Tim

Just Remember: When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane :B

2014 StarCraft Autumn Ridge 278BH

2014 Ram BigHorn Hemi 5.7

Tim_W
Explorer
Explorer
Moab