cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Request for Dallas RV Owners

jhill9821
Explorer
Explorer
Can anyone please recommend to me a quality RV repair center in the Dallas area?
7 REPLIES 7

msue
Explorer
Explorer
I have gone to Nichols rv.

sdianel_-acct_c
Explorer
Explorer
We have had good results with McClains RV in Sanger TV (about an hour north of Dallas). We stop by there each year for our refrigerator service.
Lonny & Diane
2004 Country Coach Allure 33' "Big Blue"
Towing 2008 Chev Colorado 4x4
Semper Fi

jpetrey
Explorer
Explorer
jhill9821 wrote:
Can anyone please recommend to me a quality RV repair center in the Dallas area?

http://www.nicholsrv.com

http://dannysrv.com/rv-services
2015 Heartland Prowler LX285
2013 Dodge Ram 1500

patperry2766
Explorer
Explorer
I've taken my Flagstaff HW pop-up back to Western Camper twice for warranty issues. Once was for a defect in the canvas. They ordered the part based on the pictures I took and called me when the canvas came in.

Second time was for a defective electric lift motor, dropped off at 8:30 and it was repaired by noon. These repairs were done under warranty, but I think that their quick turn around will extend past the warranty period.
Courage is the feeling you have right before you fully understand the situation

OpenRangePullen
Explorer
Explorer
Their are plenty of Camping worlds.
2013 OpenRange Roamer 395bhs
2022 F350srw Limited, tower
2021 F150 Platinum Hybrid, daily
2002 Accord V6/5spd, project
2014 Kawasaki Concours

kgarrett9999
Explorer
Explorer
The biggest problem in the Dallas area seems to be whether they can get to your RV to even assess the parts needed. I've been given times up to 6 weeks just to look at it and determine what needs to be done and which parts will be needed.
With that said, I have found that the lower volume dealers give much better response times. I recently bought from Holiday World in Mesquite. They "told" me that their service department usually can look at a problem within a few days. Of course they may still have to order parts, etc, but at least they can assess the situation. I also found a smaller dealer in Cleburne (not Funtime who told me 6 weeks) that could give me 1-2 days to look at problems.
There is definitely a shortage of qualified RV techs in the Dallas/Fort Worth market and it makes it difficult to find service in a reasonable timeframe.

patperry2766
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome to RV.net

If you kinda explain what kind of problem your having, there are probably several people here who could answer your questions or point you to somebody who could help.

I presume you are possibly meaning Dallas Texas; however, according to the U.S. census report, there are 4 cities named Dallas located in IL, GA, TX, AND IA. There are nine townships with the name of Dallas in IN, MO, AR, MI, IA, NC, OH, and IL. PA has one borough with the name of Dallas, SD and NC have towns named Dallas, and WI has one village named Dallas.
Courage is the feeling you have right before you fully understand the situation