cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Sunnybrooke Sunset Creek

zackyboy3rs
Explorer
Explorer
Gathering info on 2014 models. Kinda like the 300RKS. Thoughts on quality? Rear Kitchen? Anything I could use.
2009 Chevy Silverado LTZ 2500HD 6.0L, 3.73, Gas sipper
2015 Jayco Eagle HT 27.5 RLTS
6 REPLIES 6

zackyboy3rs
Explorer
Explorer
I have heard the same about rear kitchens. The actual dry weight as it sits is 7020.

Mike_LA wrote:
Pros: Well built trailer. As tomkaren13 stated, it's built; and backed by Winnebago.

Cons: Maybe?
There used to be complaint about the rear kitchen trailer. Thing falling out of the cabinets, but today's trailers have a batter ride. At a dry weight of 7,720 lbs.; and adding your cargo, the ride shouldn't be too bad.

I like the floor-plan.

BillB800si
Explorer
Explorer
A couple of things:
Frig will be blocked by the dining slide when it's in. Just something to consider. Also where do you put the waste basket?
Personally I'm not a big fan of aluminum sided trailers.
If you're interested in a hard side trailer with a similar floor plan then take a look at the new 2014 Lacrosse 333RKS
Clicky here: LaCrosse

Note the size of the bathroom and the 12 cubic foot frig. Nice trailer.
Happy trails,
Bill B. (S.E. Michigan)
2015 Dodge Ram Crew Cab 4x4 Hemi
2016 Rockwood Windjammer 3029W

John_H
Explorer
Explorer
They were a good trailer before Winnebago took them over. We have a '99 30' 5th since '01 with only two minor issues. Don't know if winney messed with their quality or not, They were one of the very first with total aluminum framing. Pros & cons on that one point, but we would buy another.
John H

Mike_LA
Explorer
Explorer
Pros: Well built trailer. As tomkaren13 stated, it's built; and backed by Winnebago.

Cons: Maybe?
There used to be complaint about the rear kitchen trailer. Thing falling out of the cabinets, but today's trailers have a batter ride. At a dry weight of 7,720 lbs.; and adding your cargo, the ride shouldn't be too bad.

I like the floor-plan.
Mike
--------------------------------------------------------
2006 Chevy Silverado 2500HD CC/LBZ Duramax
2017 Hyper Lite XLR 26HFS

Previous Trailers:
2003 Aerolite 24RK
2006 Rockwood 3115SS TT
2006 Rockwood 8283SS FW
2005 Jayco Talon ZX24E
2012 Sunnybrook 26FBS

tomkaren13
Explorer
Explorer
Pro -Winnabago makes them, good quality. Loved our 2005 but dumb us thought we could not fix the roof leak with out a big expense. Found out to late it was an easier fix. Sure wish we had that rig! Nice bathroom ours had a rear living room, sure liked that.

zackyboy3rs
Explorer
Explorer
Pros: big living area, Hugh bathroom, separate bedroom, place to install a recliner.

Cons: hide a bed & u - dinette must be used for beds, rear kitchen (does it create any problems with the frame?)

What else?