Explorer
Explorer
I don’t know why, just staying in the game I guess
The Polar Express, mildly speaking
25 REPLIES 25

SidecarFlip
Explorer III
Explorer III
Fantastic. I appreciate the solitude you convey. Been on hunts out that way, always beautiful.
2015 Backpack SS1500
1997 Ford 7.3 OBS 4x4 CC LB

kohldad
Explorer
Explorer
So glad you took the time to let us hike along with you. I know it's a lot of work and I really do appreciate it.

Safe travels.
2015 Ram 3500 4x4 Crew Cab SRW 6.4 Hemi LB 3.73 (12.4 hand calc avg mpg after 92,000 miles with camper)
2004 Lance 815 (prev: 2004 FW 35'; 1994 TT 30'; Tents)

Tiger4x4RV
Nomad
Nomad
Whazoo, you haven't lost your masterful touch with trip reports. Thank you for sharing.
2006 Tiger CX 4x4, 8.1 L gas V-8, Allison 6-speed

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
Delete

Bubtoofat
Explorer
Explorer
Good stuff that is. Always enjoy your adventures. Thanks for taking all of us along with you.

Mike
2005 Chevy 2500HD Crew 4X4 6.0
2011 Northstar Adventurer
Hellwig Bigwig, Ride-Rites, Fastguns, KYB Monomax.

"No matter where I am, I can't help feeling I'm just a day away from where I want to be."
Jackson Browne

LabMan1945
Explorer II
Explorer II
Another super quality report from the Master. It is amazing how just a few inches of snow can add so much to the photographs. Great job!
Dodge 3500 CTD.
Northstar 850SC
Constant companions - Scoter and Skye - Black Labs (better than most people)

Merrykalia
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks, Dave. As always, your photos are fabulous. Being a mid-Atlantic dweller, this is just remarkable country. We do plan to get out there soon, but until this, this gives me a look at what I'm missing out on.
2017 Ford F350 Crew Cab 6.7L 4x4 DRW

Grit_dog
Nomad III
Nomad III
Again, thanks for sharing!
I was thinking about what you were actually doing as we blasted thru S ID and all of NV at 85mph sans camper over Xmas. Never had been to NV before, save for Vegas. Now want to do some explorin there!
2016 Ram 2500, MotorOps.ca EFIlive tuned, 5” turbo back, 6" lift on 37s
2017 Heartland Torque T29 - Sold.
Couple of Arctic Fox TCs - Sold

Nemo667
Explorer
Explorer
Hello Dave & Steve!

Starboard, right, got it. Steve is correct, the sky pics are amazing.
2007 F-350 SRW 6.0L CC SB 4X4
2006 Outfitter Apex 8, 220W Solar and 3 AGM's
2013 Jeep Rubicon

whazoo
Explorer
Explorer
No kidding Steve?! We may have talked about it before but I forget. I saw Fleetwood Mac and Black Sabbath at the Swing before it burned down. It was both their first US tour in the early 70’s, when we could afford to go without robbing a bank. Talk soon Steve, big yes to the JD Fire hah, quite the internal warm up solution. Thanks!

sstan
Explorer
Explorer
Hey Dave. Glad to see that you are still in the game. We too did more than a few nights at the Forum and the Swing Auditorium. I hope the JD Fire kept you toasty. Mud can be fun and your shots are proof that it’s worth the effort. Gotta love the night sky ones.

Happy New Year!