Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vanguard camper manual

cruizin
Explorer
Explorer
Hello fellow campers
Have just joined today as we just purchased our first older camper this past Wednesday-not new but in really good shape. Never having owned one before I'm not sure how everything works thus I'm looking for someone who has a manual to sell and or copy and sell us it. In my registration it only showed Vanguard as beginning in 1980.I believe ours is a little older-in the 70's
but think an 80's manual will still help a lot.
If any of you don't have one I would be grateful for any suggestions as how to get one

Thanks

Larry

PS Camper is a slide in truck camper-Model P2F
It is a Vanguard Neonix-1978
3 REPLIES 3

bikendan
Explorer
Explorer
you've got a number of issues against you.

one, Vanguard sold very few campers(course you don't even say what kind of camper it is, TT, 5th wheel, popup, etc..)
two, because there are so few of them around, seriously doubt someone will respond.
three, you're asking for a owner's manual from 40 years ago.

and you don't even provide a model number.
Dan- Firefighter, Retired:C, Shawn- Musician/Entrepreneur:W, Zoe- Faithful Golden Retriever(RIP:(), 2014 Ford F150 3.5 EcoboostMax Tow pkg, 2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255 w/4pt Equalizer and 5 Mtn. bikes and 2 Road bikes

robatthelake
Explorer
Explorer
I doubt that there will be an overall manual for that Camper! There are however manuals for the Fridge,Stove,water Heater etc. There is also an RV for Dummies type of Book that deals with common RV Systems!
Just start doing Your research on line and feel free to ask any Technical and General questions here on this Forum!
Rob & Jean
98 Dutch Star Diesel Pusher ..07 Honda CRV AWD

Moved from Forum Technical Support