Cape Cod Ma & Central Fla
Chevy 2500HD 4x4 DC-SB
2008 Lance 845
Back-country camping fanatic
9 REPLIES 9

mudfuel07
Explorer
Explorer
Treaddepot.com. They have a distribution center in Jax. They are usually cheaper than Discount and Tirerack.
2020 Ram 2500 6.7 CTD 4x4 Tradesman(with a few toys)
2020 Puma by Palomino 32RBFQ for the kids!

monkey44
Nomad II
Nomad II
Yes ... Fords come with tires ... but, in order to get the upgrade on tires, AS USUAL, I'd have to order another "package" that has more stuff I don't want, and don't want to pay for ...

So, if I have to spend money anyway, would rather get something I want, not something I don't want ...

It's the same thing -- Ford / GM ... and I'm still waffling on the truck ... but trying to put together all the info ... Seems the 'mind-readers' at the auto building companies missed looking into my mind when they decided how to build trucks to specs ... It puts a lot of expensive gear in a package, but often only ONE thing that appeals to me directly. Sucks to have so many choices ๐Ÿ™‚ ... Ahhh, no it doesn't. ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks for the referrals ...will check 'em out.
Monkey44
Cape Cod Ma & Central Fla
Chevy 2500HD 4x4 DC-SB
2008 Lance 845
Back-country camping fanatic

Area13
Explorer
Explorer
monkey44 wrote:
Where is the best place to order Wheels for F-250

Where is the best place to order Tires for F-250

Thanks ...

Discount Tire has always served me well being price conscious. I got some new wheels and tires from them about 6 months ago for my F250, very happy with price and product.
2020 Outdoors RV 21RD
2015 F-150 FX4 5.0 3.73

Redsky
Explorer
Explorer
Tirerack AKA America's Tire Store had best prices and includes lifetime rotation and wheel balancing.

The_Texan
Explorer
Explorer
I got mine at Discount Tire and their first quoted price is not their best price, on either. They will negotiate and they ended up at the same price as Tire Rack plus the tires were there and the installation was included, not extra as Tire Rack is.

Bob & Betsy - USN Aviation Ret'd '78 & LEO Ret'd '03 & "Oath Keeper Forever"

2005 HR Endeavor 40PRQ, '11 Silverado LT, Ex Cab 6.2L NHT 4x4, w/2017 Rzr 4-900 riding in 16+' enclosed trailer in back.
Where the wheels are stopped today

MFL
Nomad II
Nomad II
donn0128 wrote:
You mean Fords no longer come with tires and wheels?

Hey Donn; mine came with new tires and wheels, had to be the reason these new trucks are so expensive!!

Jerry

donn0128
Explorer II
Explorer II
You mean Fords no longer come with tires and wheels?

abc40kids
Explorer
Explorer
Go to wheelpros.com and scroll to the bottom, click on find dealers in your area. Then go back up top and type in your truck.
Jeff,Julie,Amber,Brandon,and Casey and Winston ( our 5 year old Golden ) and Bruno the Pug. We now have an English Cream, white Golden Retriever as well.
2015 Keystone Montana Mountaineer 356TBF
2005 Chevy duramax dually

tanman32225
Explorer
Explorer
I ordered mine at tirerack.. great price for the E rated tire LT275 70r 18. I couldnt beat the price anywhere else. They were continental brand. I think about 250 delivered each.