Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

WTH?

Perrysburg_Dodg
Explorer
Explorer
Just click the link to see a new way to tow a fiver!! BUHAHA
Towing a fiver backwards with a bumper pull hitch!
2015 Ram 1500 Laramie Crew Cab SWB 4X4 Ecodiesel GDE Tune.
15 REPLIES 15

shelbyfv
Explorer
Explorer
At least he has an RV....

nohurry
Explorer
Explorer
Lessmore wrote:
I note the truck pulling the trailer backwards is a Chevy. Chevies RULE !! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Um. OK.

Look at the weight the fiver is lifting off the back of the TV. I guess it's working, but he needs to get some hitch weight. I wonder if the state patrol pulls him over for inspection!?
Carl
2007 National RV, Sea Breeze

Lessmore
Explorer II
Explorer II
I note the truck pulling the trailer backwards is a Chevy. Chevies RULE !! ๐Ÿ˜‰

rjstractor
Nomad
Nomad
Wow, this is a new one. Usually if someone mentions pulling a fiver with a 1/2 ton they get flamed right out the door. At least most of those 1/2 ton owning fifth wheel pullers are pulling the trailer from the correct end! ๐Ÿ™‚
2017 VW Golf Alltrack
2000 Ford F250 7.3

wnjj
Explorer II
Explorer II
Turtle n Peeps wrote:
I don't know why the fail on the video?

I would bet good money that anybody that could think ,and weld this up, he got to where he was going. Unlike a Ford F250 pulling a smallish 5er I saw in the ditch a few years back.

I'm all for anybody that can GitRDone!

I'm with you.

Everyone needs to spend some working on a farm so this kind of thing isn't so shocking.

Turtle_n_Peeps
Explorer
Explorer
I don't know why the fail on the video?

I would bet good money that anybody that could think ,and weld this up, he got to where he was going. Unlike a Ford F250 pulling a smallish 5er I saw in the ditch a few years back.

I'm all for anybody that can GitRDone!
~ Too many freaks & not enough circuses ~

"Life is not tried ~ it is merely survived ~ if you're standing
outside the fire"

"The best way to get a bad law repealed is to enforce it strictly."- Abraham Lincoln

Camper_G
Explorer
Explorer
Wow, i have no words. Just wow.
2017 Dodge Ram 2500 HD, 4x4, CCSB, 6.4L HEMI, Snow Chief, tow package.,1989 Skyline Layton model 75-2251.

Trackrig
Explorer II
Explorer II
Groover wrote:
I am going to assume that he just needed to move it around the parking lot and never got over 10mph unless some has some evidence that he did more. I did not see any harm done or anyone endangered in any way. Not that I would want to do it that way but as they say necessity is the mother of invention.

??? You're pulling our leg, right? He's not in a parking lot, he's in a Love's truck stop where he pulled into to get fuel. You don't think he built that hitch there at the truck stop so he could just move it from one side of the truck stop to another do you? And then he's headed back out on the highway. Yeah, you have to be kidding. Got me there for a minute.

Bill
Nodwell RN110 out moose hunting. 4-53 Detroit, Clark 5 spd, 40" wide tracks, 10:00x20 tires, 16,000# capacity, 22,000# weight. You know the mud is getting deep when it's coming in the doors.

Groover
Explorer II
Explorer II
I am going to assume that he just needed to move it around the parking lot and never got over 10mph unless some has some evidence that he did more. I did not see any harm done or anyone endangered in any way. Not that I would want to do it that way but as they say necessity is the mother of invention.

Ivylog
Explorer III
Explorer III
triple post :S I hate slow internet.
This post is my opinion (free advice). It is not intended to influence anyone's judgment nor do I advocate anyone do what I propose.
Sold 04 Dynasty to our son after 14 great years.
Upgraded with a 08 HR Navigator 45โ€™...

Old-Biscuit
Explorer III
Explorer III
Bakken Oilfield ----North Dakota

Posted back in 2014 when Oil Workers were doing everything they could to find a spot to live and something to live in.

Just a good ole oil field hand getting 'er done!!
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
Ivylog wrote:
OMG, you can't fix stupid. At least he thought outside of the box.

He's probably in a box now.

Ivylog
Explorer III
Explorer III
Double post ๐Ÿ˜„
This post is my opinion (free advice). It is not intended to influence anyone's judgment nor do I advocate anyone do what I propose.

Ivylog
Explorer III
Explorer III
OMG, you can't fix stupid.