cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Photo Thread - Post a Photo of Your Truck Camper Here

BradW
Explorer II
Explorer II

Post photos of your truck camper on this thread. Any photo with a truck camper in it is allowable; any brand, any year.

If you have a couple of nice truck camper photos from your vacation, feel free to post them here. But, if you have 10, 20, 30 or 130 vacation photos you would like to post, this is not the thread for them. Just start a new thread and post all of them you like there. If you would like to also post a couple of the better TC photos on this thread, that is fine.

This thread is for Truck Camper photos only. But feel free to post comments on posted photos.

Because this thread is very long, I will occasionally clean it up by removing the older posts that do not have truck camper photos and other off topic material. Also, please limit photo width to 640 pixels. Please do not post thumbnail size photos, they are just too small to see and will be deleted. Please post photos, not just a clickable link to a photo.

Please limit the photo file size to reasonable size. preferably less than 100k, but absolutely less than 200k. Large size files just take too long to download.

Register at photobucket.com (free), download your pictures (takes a while), hi-lite and copy the URL, then use the "image" icon to paste the photo URL.

See the links below for help with posting photos.

PhotoBucket.com - Free Photo Hosting

Posting Photos Help Thread

Posting Photos Brad's Way

Another Good Thread With Photo Posting Info

Technology Forum

Posting Photos on the Forum - Help Thread

More help with photos

More help with photos (2)

Photo Bucket Photo Hosting Site

NetBoy's Thread on Compressing Photos

Can't See the Photos? Click Here (The Mad Norsky)

BradW ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚
Wake Up America
2019 Lance 1062 and 2018 F-350 CC PSD 4X4 DRW
Tembrens, Rear Roadmaster Sway Bar, Torklift 48" Extention and 30K Superhitch
Our New Lance 1062 Truck Camper Unloading at Dealer Photos
1,541 REPLIES 1,541

kerry4951
Explorer
Explorer
We picked up our 2010 Arctic Fox 1140 this past April. These are photos of our first local trip out with it. In Aug-Sept we took the rig to Alaska. We even had a chance to stop on the way back at the Northwood factory and tour the plant. So far we are enjoying our new rig very much.
The truck is a 2009 Chevy Silverado dually D/A. I have added Torklift Stable Loads, Supersprings, Bilstein shocks, and a Helwig sway bar. I also have dual control air bags but really dont use them or need them.

2009 Silverado 3500 dually D/A, Supersprings, Stable Loads, Bilsteins, Hellwig Sway Bar.
2010 Arctic Fox 1140 DB, 220 watts solar, custom 4 in 1 "U" shaped dinette/couch, baseboard and Cat 3 heat, 2nd dinette TV, cabover headboard storage, 67 TC mods

redrandy
Explorer
Explorer
2008 Ford F250
2005 Palomino B800
Moab UT 1st November 2010
Negro Bill Canyon BLM campground

Negro Bill Canyon BLM campground

Gold Bar campground near Corona Arch
2005 Palomino Bronco 800
2007 Haulmark 7x14 Kodiak toy hauler

jepzilla
Explorer
Explorer
We kept the 5th wheel and bought the Lance 855. I use the Lance and WE use the fiver.
Jepzilla
2006 Dodge 2500 2WD SWB Cummins Diesel
2009 Sundance 32EH
2011 Lance 855

lamehawk
Explorer
Explorer
I like all the TC pics they look great kind of wish I would have gotten a hard top but hey mine is ok.All set up on hwy 79!

Bleugoat
Explorer
Explorer
2003 Dodge 3/4 T Cummins
2005 Outfitter Apex 8

bookmaker
Explorer
Explorer
"Camp" set up at Disney's Fort Wilderness mid October 2010.

Dale
Dale & Rose Cavin, Marianna, FL
2004 Dodge Laramie dually , Cummins diesel
2010 Lance 1181
Previous:
2004 Lance 1121 (lost to hurricane Michael 10/10/18)

BaddAndy
Explorer
Explorer
Last Monday-Wednesday. Good thing we got this ride out of the way when we did. The mountains just got the season's 1st snow, almost 2 feet!

01 Ford F-150 7700
98 Fleetwood Angler 8B

Not 1 pound overweight!

JohnnyBQuick
Explorer
Explorer
Here are photos of the Alaskan camper I sold last year.

1GypsyRose
Explorer
Explorer

Finally got the rig on the road and spent 5 fabulous days at Lotterdale Cove in Greenback, TN and on Tellico and Loudon Lakes. The boat had the big "W" done and is in storage now, but there is still lots of camping to be done throughout the winter months.

We still have to add a transmission cooler and larger exhaust, but she rode like a champ ๐Ÿ™‚

This photo was taken at the Bryant factory in Sweetwater, TN when we picked the boat up last Wednesday.
John & Debbie
Elmo & Titan - The Trucking Puppies

2010 Travel Lite 1000SLRX Truck Camper - "Our Lakehouse"
2002 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW 4x4
2001 Bryant 232 - "It's Alright Now" - Found a good home
2009 Bryant 268 - "DebbaritaVille"

Our Adventures

AVNTech
Explorer
Explorer
01 2500 Ram 5.9L 24V CTD 4x4 Reg Cab
99 9.5 Veri-Lite Series 50 DUL Edition
05 Toyota 4Runner SR5
"Sunny Nova Scotia"

Balance_Of_Judg
Explorer
Explorer
hope its ok to post mine here. it started as a truck camper so i'll prolly be spending most of my time in this part of the forum (plus, no pic thread in the Toy hauler section)

1983 "Real light" 11.5 foot camper, framed in the sides and sheeted in matching alluminum. rebuilt a 22 foot car hauler trailer for the rolling gear.
I love the size of a TC for it.

Buzzcut1
Nomad II
Nomad II

03 F350 Diesel with an 08 Lance 1055
2011 F350 6.7L Diesel 4x4 CrewCab longbed Dually, 2019 Lance 1062, Torqlift Talons, Fast Guns, upper and lower Stable Loads, Super Hitch, 48" Super Truss, Airlift loadlifter 5000 extreme airbags

Threebigfords
Explorer
Explorer
Here's a few of our 'new to us' 97' Northland when I went and picked her up. Need to get another two inches of clearance under the cabover, but that's an easy fix. She's sitting pretty level w/out airbags, so we'll see how she does in crosswinds/passing semi's before I buy any.

15' Ford F450 4x4 Platinum Bronze Fire Metallic
17' Ford Explorer Platinum 3.5 Ecoboost Ruby Red Metallic
78' F250 SC LB 4x4 - highly modified

2003 Weekend Warrior FS2600 toyhauler and the toys to fill it
1997 10' Northland Grizzly 990 Ext Cab

fourwheelerjeff
Explorer
Explorer

2001 dodge cummins quad cab 4x4 with edge EZ with 2000 angler camper towing an 18 foot custom car hauler with jeep cherokee to go play!

kbColorado
Explorer
Explorer
Howdy folks. New in these parts. I'm in Colorado and love adventuring here and Utah. Couple shots of my rig, both in Utah.
Second one is at my favorite camp spot of all time, Maze Overlook in Canyonlands.