cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Photo Thread - Post a Photo of Your Truck Camper Here

BradW
Explorer II
Explorer II

Post photos of your truck camper on this thread. Any photo with a truck camper in it is allowable; any brand, any year.

If you have a couple of nice truck camper photos from your vacation, feel free to post them here. But, if you have 10, 20, 30 or 130 vacation photos you would like to post, this is not the thread for them. Just start a new thread and post all of them you like there. If you would like to also post a couple of the better TC photos on this thread, that is fine.

This thread is for Truck Camper photos only. But feel free to post comments on posted photos.

Because this thread is very long, I will occasionally clean it up by removing the older posts that do not have truck camper photos and other off topic material. Also, please limit photo width to 640 pixels. Please do not post thumbnail size photos, they are just too small to see and will be deleted. Please post photos, not just a clickable link to a photo.

Please limit the photo file size to reasonable size. preferably less than 100k, but absolutely less than 200k. Large size files just take too long to download.

Register at photobucket.com (free), download your pictures (takes a while), hi-lite and copy the URL, then use the "image" icon to paste the photo URL.

See the links below for help with posting photos.

PhotoBucket.com - Free Photo Hosting

Posting Photos Help Thread

Posting Photos Brad's Way

Another Good Thread With Photo Posting Info

Technology Forum

Posting Photos on the Forum - Help Thread

More help with photos

More help with photos (2)

Photo Bucket Photo Hosting Site

NetBoy's Thread on Compressing Photos

Can't See the Photos? Click Here (The Mad Norsky)

BradW ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚
Wake Up America
2019 Lance 1062 and 2018 F-350 CC PSD 4X4 DRW
Tembrens, Rear Roadmaster Sway Bar, Torklift 48" Extention and 30K Superhitch
Our New Lance 1062 Truck Camper Unloading at Dealer Photos
1,541 REPLIES 1,541

trapperdick
Explorer
Explorer

This was my first camper,,,,,,,,1987 S-15 short bed, with a 1987 Coachman. It was quite a load, but I took it everywhere.
TD
OLDER AND BOLDER,,,,,N1ATF
Ford F-350 Dually Diesel, Lance 9SC, Harley Davidson Heritage Softail, 12 ft Hallmark trailer and Skeeter the camping beagle :).........

TwoMaineiacs
Explorer
Explorer

Spring gives up hard in New England. This is Mt. Washington near Glen, NH on April 26, 2007. Road to the top is still closed as there are feet of snow up there. Lots of people climb it and ski down the backside which is called the PunchBowl. Great shake down trip to be sure the Lance and F-350 behaved as expected. Both did well and we are ready for a much longer trip.

Anne
http://otrafrommaine.blogspot.com
2011 Chalet Double Slide on a 2013 F-450 Diesel DRW
On the Road Again from Rural Maine
Our travel blog with photos

mokai
Explorer
Explorer
2003 Supercharged Toyota Tacoma EX Cab 4x4 3.4L V6 5speed
Firestone AirBags w/pump controller,
2004 Custom made camper
My Photo Gallery

KKELLER14K
Explorer II
Explorer II

My 02 Dodge dually and 06 custom Arctic Fox on 4/22/07 Portland Or.

locopny
Explorer
Explorer

just returned from the first outing with the rig. 3700 miles-- overall it was decent. no real complaints in the Camper...the truck is undergeared though. 3.55s and a 3 spd auto even with a 460 doesnt cut it up anything resembling a grade.

Here I'm parked at my sisters place in sunny North Dakota...who knew it would snow in mid April.
now off to the search feature...
Resident Newbie to the forum from CA and ND.
Former TT, MH, TC, Tent Trailer owner. Back into a TC and loving it.

rkortes
Explorer
Explorer
Our view from Highway 1 (Pacific Coast) on Spring Break:

And yet....Another dirt biking excursion:
Truck - 2005 GMC 3500 SRW Duramax/Ali
Toy Hauler - 2008 Ragen FA3005
The Journey Is The Destination!

rabcon
Explorer II
Explorer II
Our first TC on the way home from MA, Got it from a TC member UPGRADING, 2004 Lance 1030 Great condition Loaded

hodgie441
Explorer
Explorer
Here is our new Lance 1055 on our first trip to Samuel P. Taylor state park.

2005 Chevrolet 2500HD D/A
2007 Lance 1055

cleary
Explorer
Explorer
Here's our old camper on a trip from Fairbanks to Santa Cruz, CA and back. Don't know what kind the camper was as it was very well used when we got it.
The truck was an 84 and this trip was in 85. The photos are "The Signpost" in Watson Lake, Yukon Territory, Canada and DW at a campground on Payette Lake in Idaho.

The first thing I did when we arrived in Santa Cruz was go to an auto parts store, buy a cruise control, and install it in the truck.

Chuck

2006 F-350, 4X4, Crew Cab, V-10, Torqshift, Dually. 2008 Okanagan 106UDB. Both 4-wheelers and snowmobiles. KL7AY Our website

todsme
Explorer
Explorer
Camper with my new truck!zz572 GM crate motor,Allison AT545 trans.,Dana 80,And Airlift airbags and timbren springs. Alpenlite. The usual.

My real workhorse!

My 1999 Northland Polar 10.5 loaded.

:B My '65 chev ,King o' the Road 11.5,23ft. Tahiti(@ B&W marina sac. delta) Poor truck! 283,3 on the tree and drum brakes no power assist. Never again!!!!!

Rver

TSJA
Explorer
Explorer
Here's my new one...picked it up today.

'07 Lance 1131
'04 Weldcraft Sabre
'06 F-550 PSD-4DR-4WD Rear air-ride and a Gear Vendor

hcpgrammy
Explorer
Explorer
Trying my first photo??
Happy trails...

Crumm
Explorer
Explorer
Picked up a 2006 Adventurer this weekend.

2015 F350 SuperDuty, SC, LB Torklift hitch and tie-downs, LT285/75R18 Toyo AT II 4080@80psi
96' F350 PSD with smoke added, Airbags, Trailmaster SSV shocks, 315/75R16 Toyo M/T, Centering guides.
06' Adventurer 90FWS

traveling_photo
Explorer
Explorer

I Had the TC out For a bit I finally mounted the 4 corner jacks. and going to install the funace just in time for summer!!:R:o
1998 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 Quadcab v10 33' Goodyear MT/R's
Buckstop Bumpers - front and back
2000 Coachmen Catalina Lite-249 QB
1991 Skamper 072S
2002 Suzuki DRZ400s
2006 Honda EU3000IS

Some of my photography

VanLe
Explorer
Explorer

2006 Silverado cc 3500 drw duramax.Torklifts, superhitch w/48" extension, firestone air bags,fast guns, rancho 9000x w/ c/t. 2006 bigfoot 30-10 l