cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

So what did you do to your Truck Camper today?

Mello_Mike
Explorer
Explorer
I saw these threads in some of the other Open Roads RV Forums, but didn't see one for TCs.

I'll start...

I installed Interior LED puck lights and a 12v power outlet.
2016 Northstar Laredo SC/240w Solar/2-6v Lifeline AGMs/Dometic CR110 DC Compressor Fridge
2013 Ram 3500 4x4/6.7L Cummins TD/3.42/Buckstop Bumper with Warn 16.5ti Winch/Big Wig Rear Sway Bar/Talons w/SS Fastguns
My Rig
1998 Jeep Wrangler
US Navy Ret.
3,114 REPLIES 3,114

sleekcrafter
Explorer II
Explorer II
Replaced the hotwater heater outlet pex fitting adapter, for the second time this year :h Little black nipple with hex in the center, replaced with grey nipple square center. The black fitting was almost crystalized, nothing was stressed or moving in the area, guessing the black plastic is not up to par.
2001 7.3L F350 CC SB DRW BTS auto, Elkhorn 11X TC, 31 Jayco Designer, 1979 Belco Tunnel Dragster DragBoat

jtlingo123
Explorer
Explorer
Re-did a bunch of the old screens on the TC. Had the old grey metal mesh type on there and now have new clean black screens to look out of!:B
Josh Lingo
Snoqualmie,WA.:B

dbrojr
Explorer
Explorer
JoeChiOhki wrote:
dbrojr wrote:
listed it for sale....

Decided to go to a trailer, or exiting out of the RV world as a whole?

bored w/ it.....got my eye on another one to possibly rebuild...also looking at a bigger truck,so maybe a bigger tc.
2002 f-150/jayco pop

NavigatorC130A
Explorer
Explorer
We purchased a new to us 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 to put our pop-up TC on. So today, I am working on adding some frame mounted tie downs that I am fabricating.
The Bradford's
Western NY
24'Class C TIoga Montera
1996 Jayco pop-up TC

RZAR66
Explorer
Explorer
RockyRoadCamper wrote:
Bless that 409...good stuff. Need to touch up here and there with that stuff as well.

Works great cleaning a TPO roof.
2018 Ford F-350 DRW
2024 Northern Lite 10-2

Mello_Mike
Explorer
Explorer
Buzzcut1 wrote:
well one good thing about it being a slow day, I have used 409 to clean the bathroom, stove, walls and the fantastic fan vent screen and blades. Not to mention washing the fire engine and rescue.

The camper and trucks look great, Buzzcut!!! ๐Ÿ™‚
2016 Northstar Laredo SC/240w Solar/2-6v Lifeline AGMs/Dometic CR110 DC Compressor Fridge
2013 Ram 3500 4x4/6.7L Cummins TD/3.42/Buckstop Bumper with Warn 16.5ti Winch/Big Wig Rear Sway Bar/Talons w/SS Fastguns
My Rig
1998 Jeep Wrangler
US Navy Ret.

RockyRoadCamper
Explorer
Explorer
Bless that 409...good stuff. Need to touch up here and there with that stuff as well.

Buzzcut1
Nomad II
Nomad II
well one good thing about it being a slow day, I have used 409 to clean the bathroom, stove, walls and the fantastic fan vent screen and blades. Not to mention washing the fire engine and rescue

2011 F350 6.7L Diesel 4x4 CrewCab longbed Dually, 2019 Lance 1062, Torqlift Talons, Fast Guns, upper and lower Stable Loads, Super Hitch, 48" Super Truss, Airlift loadlifter 5000 extreme airbags

JoeChiOhki
Explorer II
Explorer II
dbrojr wrote:
listed it for sale....

Decided to go to a trailer, or exiting out of the RV world as a whole?
My Blog - The Journey of the Redneck Express

CB

Channel 17

Redneck Express

'1992 Dodge W-250 "Dually" Power Wagon - Club Cab Long Bed 4x4 V8 5.9L gashog w/4.10 Geared axles
'1974 KIT Kamper 1106 - 11' Slide-in
'2006 Heartland BigHorn 3400RL

portscanner
Explorer
Explorer
Got back from three weeks of fun.
One beautiful wife -Trooper and Doc the furcampers
2019 Dodge 4500 Flatbed with 2013 Chalet TS116 http://www.brittanynews.us

dbrojr
Explorer
Explorer
listed it for sale....
2002 f-150/jayco pop

JumboJet
Explorer
Explorer
Unloaded from a week of camping at Lake of the Ozarks, Osage Beach, MO.

TwoMaineiacs
Explorer
Explorer
Going through each and every compartment to get out that "extraneous stuff" that seems to seep in after each trip. We've been on the road a lot this year already and the "stuff" does accumulate. We'll also be running the generator a bit to exercise it while I do a super good cleaning. Maine's going to be in the 90s today so might even run the AC.
2011 Chalet Double Slide on a 2013 F-450 Diesel DRW
On the Road Again from Rural Maine
Our travel blog with photos

Buzzcut1
Nomad II
Nomad II
Loaded up and moved it out up to my old neighborhood. There aren't any other operators to cover fire station 29 and my TC is way preferable to the cot in the station so I'm parked out back and hooked up for the weekend

2011 F350 6.7L Diesel 4x4 CrewCab longbed Dually, 2019 Lance 1062, Torqlift Talons, Fast Guns, upper and lower Stable Loads, Super Hitch, 48" Super Truss, Airlift loadlifter 5000 extreme airbags

mountainkowboy
Explorer
Explorer
Finally got my fridge to fire on propane! Need to replace the re-igniter module, ordered, along with a thermocouple and igniter. HA....then my propane change-over valve blew up............propane shootin everywhere. Ordered one of those too, along with new hoses.
Chuck & Ruth with 4-legged Molly
2007 Tiffin Allegro 30DA
2011 Ford Ranger
1987 HD FLHTP