Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The new and improved Truck Camper Enthusiasts Map

luv2skyski
Explorer
Explorer
Here is the new Truck Camper Enthusiasts Map

SEND ME A PM IF YOU WANT TO BE ADDED TO THE MAP. This is the best way to ensure that you are added in a timely manner.

I took everyone’s information from the original map and transferred it over. I assume since everyone signed up for the old map they wouldn’t mind being on the new map.

I ended up using googlemaps and EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN MARKER!

Send me a PM if:
1. Your marker is way off from your location. Please remember this is only to give others a general idea of where you live, as in the town, not the exact position.
2. If you would like to add additional information to your marker, such as a description of your rig or a picture (I’ll need the location of the picture).
3. You’re not on the map and would like to be.

Any comments or suggestions are greatly appreciated. Later, Dave.
2004 Northern Lite 10-2000RR, 1999 F250

luv2skyski.com

Northern Lite Owners

Truck Camper Enthusiasts Map

4 out of 3 people have trouble with fractions.
84 REPLIES 84

LibTimothy
Explorer
Explorer
Can I get on the map too?

LibTimothy
Salado, Tx

6pac
Explorer
Explorer
Add us to the map.We've moved . We're located in the Carollwood subdivision in the city of Tampa,Fl
Chevy 2006 2500HD 4 x 4 Duramax / Allison srw cc sb Fh air bags
Lance 2005 model 881 Max
Doriece & Ernest ( 6pac )

BradW
Explorer II
Explorer II
I think a lot has to do with the weather/road conditions and 4x4 requirements. Also, the western states have much more public lands that require 4x4 to access. Many of the NE tc owners use their campers on the beach were 4x4 is required.

Brad
Wake Up America
2019 Lance 1062 and 2018 F-350 CC PSD 4X4 DRW
Tembrens, Rear Roadmaster Sway Bar, Torklift 48" Extention and 30K Superhitch
Our New Lance 1062 Truck Camper Unloading at Dealer Photos

Sweet_Tater
Explorer
Explorer
Has anyone else noticed there is a strong representation of TC campers in the north east and west coast, and pretty scattered everywhere else? is there a reason for that?

Capt__Caper
Explorer
Explorer
Put us on the map as well. NH needs some more like us.:)

2011 F350 Super Duty,SRW, 6.7 PowerStroke,Crew Cab,Lariet,4x4, 3.55 Locking Diff ,Short Box.Timbrens,Happy Jack's, Gator Guard bed liner, Penda bed mat.
2012 Lance 855S 9K Coleman A/C,Duel Batteries

sleepy
Explorer
Explorer
Most of the TC help threads are updated when several posts are piled up... the people are all volunteers... that goodness that they do it.

most of us will read posts like yours aif we are looking for a place or info

I usuall post where I am and the direction we are going... we get a lot of PM invitations... and accept most of them unless we get the bug to hurry home. (we miss some very good people that way.)

thanks for participating.

Note... I can hadle a TC easily. and a B... but the bigger units will have to park along the lake or WM.. we'd still take them to dinner.

That is the main limiting factor.

Sleepy
2003 Lance 1161,/slideout/AGM batteries/255W Solar/propane generator/Sat dish/2 Fantastic Fans/AC/winter pkg
AirFoil, Trimetric, LED lights, Platcat vent heat

2003GMC K3500 LT/Crewcab/duramax diesel/allison/dually/4x4/OnStar/front reciever mounted spare

rehoppe
Explorer
Explorer
mooring product wrote:
Very cool set up.

Pompano Beach Fl 33060

2003 Ford Lance 881 Max

Weeelll, I looked at your profile, and see that you "qualify". Maybe they want your serial number before you can be 'added'.

I offered to have my site put up,,, but as I only own a Class C, and a Travel Trailer, at this point I was rejected. Told that if I didn't CURRENTLY own a TC, I couldn't volunteer to be 'on the map'. I'm sure Nobody wants to stop in for a night in the Arkansas River Valley in Colorado? I guess all TCers don't need water or a dump site either.

:B:o:h

just say'n
Hoppe
2011 Dodge 1500 C'boy Caddy
2000 Jayco C 28' Ford chassis w V-10 E450
Doghouse 36' or so Trophy Classic TT

dustamer
Explorer
Explorer
Hi
Some time back I requested that we would be added to your camper enthusiastsw map....so far we have not.
our handle is Dustamer and our profile will give you all the info you need.
I will be looking to see if it get on.
Bein on the map would be helpful to those wanting to park over night near Gettysburg PA
Dusty

mooring_product
Explorer
Explorer
Very cool set up.

Pompano Beach Fl 33060

2003 Ford Lance 881 Max
Pete
2012 RAM 3500 Mega DRW. Stable Loads and Torklift tiedowns.
2006 Lance 881 Max.

Terrick_down_Un
Explorer
Explorer
Hi, this is such a good idea. Put us down on the list, we are 20 minutes outside of the capital, Canberra on the east coast. We have 12 acres with power and if needed a dump point. We already have friends from Canada stopping in on his annual migration north to south each year.
PM as far in advance as you can, we sometimes disappear for a couple of days at a time.
Terrick.

ksc8850
Explorer
Explorer
Add Longview tx, remove Brunswick Oh...many thanks!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS!

Take Longview off the map...long story...later!

Thanks!
Ram 3500 DRW CC, w/ Torklift tiedowns, SuperHitch, StableLoads, FastGuns, Airlift Bags and Wireless Compressor and Rancho 9000XLs. Real Lite HS-1810 TC. Starcraft 18' SuperFisherman Fishing Boat.

mike_in_tx
Explorer
Explorer
Please put us on the map @ WIMBERLEY, TX 78676.
Thanks,
Mike in tx

Mike_and_Terry_
Explorer
Explorer
Very nice map.
Please add us

Hooversville,pa 15936

bigfootgrey
Explorer
Explorer
Dave,
Great job on the map! Please add us.

Bob & Cathy Grey
Old Saybrook, Ct 06475
2011 Ford F-350 PSD SC DRW
2008 Bigfoot 25C-10.4E
Firestone airbags - torklift stable-loads,fastguns,Talons Rancho rs 9000XL’s.

rehoppe
Explorer
Explorer
Like the map. Good job.

I sent you a PM to add the Location of my Doghouse to the map. Nothing fancy at all. Place to park, water to drink, and a place to dump on the way out. Hoppe's Doghouse 81236, looking at the Collegiate Mtns. in Colo.

Sorry to have offered improperly. Just got a PM saying that I can't do this since I don't currently OWN a TC. So I'll not be on the map.

Rather exclusive club {TCs} I guess.
Hoppe
2011 Dodge 1500 C'boy Caddy
2000 Jayco C 28' Ford chassis w V-10 E450
Doghouse 36' or so Trophy Classic TT