Explorer
Explorer
Enough of this
19 REPLIES 19

darsben1
Explorer
Explorer
Lwiddis wrote:
It adversely affect us all, Darsben1, when any of us don't follow the rules/laws.

Guess I am to busy enjoying myself to worry about what others are doing. So unless it affects me adversely I ignore what others do.
Traveling with my best friend, my wife in a 1990 Southwind

Crowe
Explorer
Explorer
My comment was to Darsben on how rule breaking affects us all.

Agree 100%. I'm just amazed at how so many people rush to judgement when they have no clue why the guy is there.

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be

Douglas Adams

[purple]RV-less for now but our spirits are still on the open road. [/purple]

WE-C-USA
Explorer
Explorer
To the OP, do you really know the whole story behind that trailer being parked there? It could be a Paul Harvey- "and now the rest of the story" moment.
Frank & PJ
2022 2500HD GMC Duramax 4X4
2018 Grand Design-Refection 303RLS

azrving
Explorer
Explorer
2oldman wrote:
Last night I had to ask the host to shut down a very loud karaoke party after 10pm, quiet hours.

Is that acceptable?

You did it wrong. You are supposed to go over there and tell them "LOOK HERE YOU SOB, turn that carp off or I'm kicking all yer carcasses.

2oldman
Explorer II
Explorer II
Last night I had to ask the host to shut down a very loud karaoke party after 10pm, quiet hours.

Is that acceptable?
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman

lc0338
Explorer
Explorer
โ€œPeople should work on your own situation rather than pry into others!โ€

pyoung47
Explorer
Explorer
It's kind of like -- I pay my taxes, and I expect everyone else to do the same.

Tyler0215
Explorer
Explorer
Well it didn't affect me at all.
The campground version of "Get off my grass"

2oldman
Explorer II
Explorer II
Boy, I can't wait to post a pic of a camper with tiny American flags surrounding his campsite. Politics are more welcomed on here than pointing out anything about a fellow camper.
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman

lc0338
Explorer
Explorer
Lwiddis wrote:
"I'm with those who think you should mind your own business."

lc, if it is a public CG it is our business. Its our campsite. We can lose CGs when ALL of us....ALL of us...don't follow the rules.

There is no evidence of rules violations. Only Nosey people who take a picture and make up stories about it. You nor the person who took picture don't know who the owner talked to prior.

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
"I'm with those who think you should mind your own business."

lc, if it is a public CG it is our business. Its our campsite. We can lose CGs when ALL of us....ALL of us...don't follow the rules.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

stickdog
Explorer
Explorer
If he's not there overnight he's only DAY USE. Of course there's not much night this time of year.
9-11 WE WILL NEVER FORGET!
FULLTIME SINCE 2010
17 DRV MS 36rssb3
17 F350 King Ranch CC DRW 4x4 6.7 4:10 B&W hitch
John
โ€œA good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.โ€ Lao Tzu

lc0338
Explorer
Explorer
Don't believe anything you read and only half what you see. I'm with those who think you should mind your own business. Get a life ๐Ÿ™‚

Ivylog
Explorer III
Explorer III
He's out fishing and will move when he gets back although the rug out makes me wonder.
This post is my opinion (free advice). It is not intended to influence anyone's judgment nor do I advocate anyone do what I propose.
Sold 04 Dynasty to our son after 14 great years.
Upgraded with a 08 HR Navigator 45โ€™...