cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eugene to Lincoln City

Bigdog
Explorer
Explorer
This may sound funny but even though I have been over most of them, just not from the south, I'm looking for the best route to Lincoln City.
I-5 to Salem,then 22 to 18 and over.
99 to 20 and across. this looks the more leisurely route and also takes me up a bit of the coast.
I-5 to Lebannon to Corvallis and up to Dallas and across 22 to 18.

40' Tradewinds DP towing and a brand new rebuilt 3126B
GO COUGARS
2001 Tradewinds 7390 LTC
330 Cat Turbo Freightliner Chassis
2011 Jeep Liberty(toad)

'88 Mustang 5 Spd 5.0L GT convertible (not Toad)
3 REPLIES 3

RedRollingRoadb
Explorer
Explorer
Eugene to Junction City on 99. In Jct. City take 99W north to Corvallis. Then you can choose to go West on 20 to Newport then L.C. Or stay on 99 to Rickreall, take 22 to 18 into L.C. Toss up about any way. I'll always take a back road rather than a freeway unless time is of importance.

Another way is to take all suggestions, put them on the wall, then throw darts at 'em.

punomatic
Explorer
Explorer
It depends on whether you want to get there in a hurry or enjoy the journey. If the latter, I would take 126 to Florence and enjoy the scenic drive up 101 to Lincoln City. Any of the other routes mentioned are good ones. If you take the "I-5 to Lebanon to Corvallis and up to Dallas and across 22 to 18" route, stop in Dallas and say hello.
DW and Me
2016 Riverside White Water Retro 195
2014 Nissan Titan SL Crew Cab
Formerly, I used to work for the department of redundancy department.

Life in Black and Blue

donn0128
Explorer
Explorer
22 out of salem, 35 minutes to 18 35 minutes on 18 dumps you right on the north end of Lincoln City. If your destination is south end, then cut over past Corvallis. 22 is 4 lane from the Marion Steet bridge to Dallas cutoff.