cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy Thanksgiving

relaxin
Explorer
Explorer
Happy thanks for giving folks, heading down to long point this morning to make a nice 5 day weekend out of it like every year, this is 14 years for us (my son and I) and 4th for my GF and her brewd.

Weather is changing by the hour as yesterday was only a 20% chance of showers for monday now it seems to be increasing for sunday and monday
hope it turns back or ,,,, heads south of the lake 😉
Relaxin, hikin, canoin, enjoyin life
headin down the road with a 29' reflection, canoe, camera, & hammock. 2022 GMC extended cab 6.6 litre gasser.
Rug rats grown and gone, just me and my beautiful little lady.
7 REPLIES 7

relaxin
Explorer
Explorer
was a good one for us, hope the same for everyone else. There was rain sunday, but slowed / stopped long enough to BBq up 5 lbs of turkey breast over a applewood smokey fire.
Relaxin, hikin, canoin, enjoyin life
headin down the road with a 29' reflection, canoe, camera, & hammock. 2022 GMC extended cab 6.6 litre gasser.
Rug rats grown and gone, just me and my beautiful little lady.

BigDaddyHfx
Explorer
Explorer
Happy Campsgiving! We're at Porters Lake Provincial Park here in NS. After tonight its winterizing and a long cold winter of no camping until the first of May. (I'm not thankful for that)

RangerJay
Explorer
Explorer
relaxin wrote:
Happy thanks for giving folks, heading down to long point this morning to make a nice 5 day weekend out of it like every year, this is 14 years for us (my son and I) and 4th for my GF and her brewd.

Weather is changing by the hour as yesterday was only a 20% chance of showers for monday now it seems to be increasing for sunday and monday
hope it turns back or ,,,, heads south of the lake 😉

Have a great weekend - we'll be joining your celebration from Northwestern Ontario - has become a solid family tradition that we head to Kakabeka Falls for the weekend - if the weather is good we BBQ the (still running around) turkey at the campsite - if the weather is bad we head to one of the kids homes - regardless - always a great time and a terrific weekend.

Happy Thanksgiving,

Jay
2002 Bambi 19' - the "Toaster"
2009 Nissan Pathfinder - the "Buggy"

Little_Kopit
Explorer
Explorer
Gorgeous sunny days for us out here on the forecast.

Great time to get outside and enjoy beautiful fall.

:B
& I, I took the road less travelled by.

My Photo Album, featuring Labrador 2006

FC
Explorer
Explorer
We were at Darlington Prov Park near Oshawa last weekend after the weatherman predicted three days of rain in the area. It did rain at night but we had great days and evenings and enjoyed great campfires about 150 ft from lake Ontario.We have stopped planning our outings after reviewing the weatherman's reports. Have a great lonnnnnnnng weekend and a great Turkey day.
2003 Georgetown 346DS Ford F-53
2008 Pontiac G6 Toad, Blue Ox Aventa LX
Vice President Operations Family Campers & RVers
www.fcrv.org

ontheroad101
Explorer
Explorer
Travel safe.
Super Wife Linda, me Bob &
(Blazer & Lilly's ashes on board)
2014 Forester Class C, our Blog http://www.bobandlindasrvtravels.blogspot.com/

Sea Eagle Fishermen & Kayak

TucsonJim
Explorer
Explorer
Have a wonderful and safe trip.
2016 Ford F350 Turbo Diesel SRW 4x4
2017 Grand Design Reflection 297RSTS
2013 Ford F350 Turbo Diesel SRW 4x4 (Destroyed by fire - 8/29/16)
2014 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS (Destroyed by fire - 8/29/16)