cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Let it Snow...

donn0128
Explorer II
Explorer II
Had to go to the grocery store for some last minute items. What to my surprise, snow in the coast range down nearly to the valley floor!
9 REPLIES 9

Veebyes
Explorer II
Explorer II
Middle 70s for tomorrow for here in Bermuda, latitude 32N. Not record but close. It is beach & boating weather still.
Boat: 32' 1996 Albin 32+2, single Cummins 315hp
40+ night per year overnighter

2007 Alpenlite 34RLR
2006 Chevy 3500 LT, CC,LB 6.6L Diesel

Ham Radio: VP9KL, IRLP node 7995

Steeljag
Explorer
Explorer
84 and warm here in central Florida!
2018 Forester 3011DS
2010 Flagstaff 26RLS (Sold)
2012 Ford F-150 Screw Ecoboost H/D 3.73
1930 CCC
Going where the weather suits my clothes !

padredw
Nomad
Nomad
Sorry about that! Shirtsleeve weather here in East Texas. Almost need air conditioning. 74 degrees--probably up over 75 later this afternoon. Great day to be working outside. Thinking about washing off the front of my RV.;)

Litch
Explorer
Explorer
After 4 dismal snow years we are finally having a real winter here in the Lake Tahoe area. 116% of normal snowfall so far, keep it coming!
2006 Chevy HD LBZ Duramax/Allison
2006 Holiday Rambler Savoy 30sks

RAS43
Explorer III
Explorer III
Our mountains have received 3+ feet so far this week! The ski resorts are jumping for joy. We got 12" here at the house last week. El Nina has been good to us. Feel bad for the resorts in the east, saw the videos on the news.:(

Tom_N
Explorer
Explorer
Not this winter!!

Sarver, PA/Crystal River, FL/Shelocta, PA ยท W3TLN ยท FMCA 335149 ยท Mystic Knights of the Sea
2005 Suncruiser 38R ยท W24 chassis, no chassis mods needed ยท 2013 Honda Accord EX-L ยท 2008 Honda Odyssey EX-L

paulj
Explorer II
Explorer II
Mountain passes east of Seattle are messy:

I-90 Both Directions - I-90 Snoqualmie Pass: I-90 will remain closed today from North Bend to Ellensburg due to heavy snow fall, trees leaning over the roadway, and high avalanche danger on Snoqualmie Pass. WSDOT crews worked throughout the night performing avalanche control work as well as clearing the roadway of snow, spinouts, and collisions. The roadway is expected to remain closed today and conditions will be evaluated this evening to determine when the pass can be reopened.
Last Updated: 12/24/2015 7:53 AM

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
67 and cloudy in south central Pennsylvania. Awesome. ๐Ÿ™‚

jfkmk
Explorer
Explorer
Let it snow is right! I just finished replacing a couple of belts on the snow blower and fired it up to bring it back to the shed. I felt kind of silly since it's almost 70 degrees outside. Have a ski trip booked to VT and it's over 60 there too! So, if you can, sons some snow my way!