cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restaurant in Kelowna

B_P
Explorer
Explorer
We will be camping near Vernon, some family that we haven't seen in a while we be camping in Penticton. We decided to meet up one day for lunch in Kelowna. We haven't been there for ages so aren't familiar with the restaurants there. Can anyone suggest a decent restaurant that would be easily accessible from both directions that would be good to meet at. Just lunch, doesn't have to be fancy just good food and a nice relaxing atmosphere for a nice visit.
Thanks!
Bill/Pat 😉
2015 Newmar Dutch Star
2018 Sierra Toad
15 REPLIES 15

eend
Explorer
Explorer
Try "De Dutch Pannekoek house" It is real good, I know it is on the main drag, in mall parking lot.
2019 VW Tiguan
2015 F150 ecoboost
2013 Arctic Fox 22G
1971 Boler 1300

canadafan
Explorer
Explorer
Depends how much you want to spend! these will cost more than White Spot!!!!

On the East shore of the lake Hotel Eldorado has dining at the lakeshore marina, or a little further on you could try Summerhill Winery or on the otherside of the lake near Westbank Mission Hill Winery, both of these have great views of the lake. Beware Mission Hill is outdoor only so not possible in inclement weather.
All these locations are very popular so try to make a reservation, you should be able to find menus on line.

Trevor

cpurves
Explorer
Explorer
Memphis Blues, downtown, Real BBQ, great food.
Not sure what street but is one of the main ones and about a block from the beach.
Old dog learning new tricks.

GMC 3500 crewcab longbox 4x4 duramax
Cougar 310SRX - we use the toyhauler for our photo equip
www.photos-now.ca

garyhaupt
Explorer
Explorer
B&P wrote:
Just Googled White Spot and it came up with 3 locations. Would this be the one on Harvey Ave? There is also one at the airport and Westbank but I am guessing they are not the right ones??? I need to pass the address on to the rellies so they can meet us there.

Beware...White Spot is habit forming. Forunately for you, there is one in Calgary.

Gary Haupt
I have a Blog..about stuff, some of which is RV'ing.

http://mrgwh.blogspot.ca/

SideHillSoup
Explorer
Explorer
The Whitespot I am talking about is across Hwy 97 at the north west corner of Orchard park mall
Soup
2018 Northern Lite 8-11 EX Dry Bath
2017 Sierra SLE, 3500 HD / 4x4 / Duramax with a 6 speed Allison Trans
Torklift Super Hitch 20K, 48" Super Truss, front and rear frame mounted tie downs
Fast Gun Long Range SS Turnbuckles, Fast Gun locks

SideHillSoup
Explorer
Explorer
The white spot I am talking about is across Hwy 97 at the north west corner of Orchard park mall
Soup
Torklift Super Hitch 20K, 48" Super Truss, front and rear frame mounted tie downs

SideHillSoup
Explorer
Explorer
obgraham wrote:
MaverickBBD wrote:
Why is it you hear people say: Let's go out for Chinese or Italian or Mexican but you never hear anyone say Let's eat Canadian?
So Timmy's or Swiss Chalet or Poulet St-Hubert aren't Canadian?

With BEER!

Soup :B

morley
Explorer
Explorer
Cactus Club on highway 97 in the same shopping centre as Home Depot and Walmart is great. Joey's Kelowna near the entrance to Costco on Highway 97 is also very good. Kelly Obreins either downtown by the sail or in West Kelowna are also good. All of these are easy to get to from either end Penticton and vernon.
2008 Topaz F254SS 26 ft.
2009 Chevy Silverado, 2500HD, Duramax, Allison Tranny, 4x4, EC
250 watt solar panel system, BlueSky controller and remote

B_P
Explorer
Explorer
Just Googled White Spot and it came up with 3 locations. Would this be the one on Harvey Ave? There is also one at the airport and Westbank but I am guessing they are not the right ones??? I need to pass the address on to the rellies so they can meet us there.
Bill/Pat 😉
2015 Newmar Dutch Star
2018 Sierra Toad

B_P
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks SideHillSoup, White Spot it will be. Thanks for your help.
Bill/Pat 😉
2015 Newmar Dutch Star
2018 Sierra Toad

obgraham
Explorer
Explorer
MaverickBBD wrote:
Why is it you hear people say: Let's go out for Chinese or Italian or Mexican but you never hear anyone say Let's eat Canadian?
So Timmy's or Swiss Chalet or Poulet St-Hubert aren't Canadian?

MaverickBBD
Explorer
Explorer
Tom, Cheryl & Blossom(coonhound mix)
'05 Winnebago Journey 36G w/Cat. C-7 350 hp Freightliner XC
AFE air filter, aero turbine muffler, 4 FSD Konis, ultra track bell crank and Safe-T-Plus
FMCA 397030
WIT 129107

SideHillSoup
Explorer
Explorer
The Whitespot on Hwy 97 across from Orchard Park Mall. Love that place it is at the North end of the Mall west side of Hwy 97

Soup

garyhaupt
Explorer
Explorer
That's sorta like asking about a good place in Calgary. I mean...holy doodle, there is everything from the chains, as mentioned, to every ethnic variety, shore-line pubs, one-offs all over the place.

If you want a little quieter, go one line and look at some wineries that offer lunches.THAT'D be nice...sit a vineyard, have lunch and some fine wine, a view....oh yeah, sign me up!

Gary Haupt
I have a Blog..about stuff, some of which is RV'ing.

http://mrgwh.blogspot.ca/