cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Arrowhead Marina and RV Park, Schenectady, NY

jplante4
Explorer II
Explorer II
Just picked this park as a stop over the correct distance from home. If I knew it was this nice, I would have stayed a couple of days.

$37 a night. Sites are right on the Mohawk River. Sites are level and a few are pull throughs. 30 amp electrical, water and cable - no sewer but they have a mobile pump out service twice a week for $6.

There is a freeway close by but far enough away to fade into white noise, a train track about 1/2 mile away (this is actually a plus for me) and the occasional jet-ski yahoo on the river (Make a wave, jump a wave).

Today there is a pleasant breeze blowing ahead of a cold front and I expect we won't even need the A/C tonight.

If you're rolling through the Albany area, give this place a try.
Jerry & Jeanne
1996 Safari Sahara 3530 - 'White Tiger'
CAT 3126/Allison 6 speed/Magnum Chassis
2014 Equinox AWD / Blue Ox
3 REPLIES 3

padredw
Nomad
Nomad
I have to add my appreciation for the Arrowhead Marina and RV Park. For us, too, this was a pleasant surprise as we had only selected it because it was on our route for an overnight. Our "front lawn" stretched right out to the river. Our itinerary did not allow us to stay more that the one night, but I've always wanted to go back.

tomkaren13
Explorer
Explorer
That is one of our all time Favorite Campgrounds. We no longer camp going to Ny as the rest of our family is in the Buffalo area and there is no good close campground near them.

Greydennyhawk
Explorer
Explorer
Rosie and I stopped here also last May when we were on the way to Maine, and absolutely loved it! Great people, clean, relaxing and convenient to the NYS Thruway. I will be back here for a longer, relaxing stay.
Denny, Rosie and Josie the Beagle
2016 Allegro 36 LA
2016 Mazda 3