cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Bozeman, MT

grouchrc
Explorer
Explorer
What campgrounds are recommended in the Bozeman, MT area?
We need to spend a week there the end of August.
2002 Dodge 3500, Diesel, Auto, 2wd 4.10 rear,EGT/Boost & tranny gages,aFe Air filter,Jardine 4" exhaust, BetterBuilt boxes.. Master Brake Controler. 33ft AutoMate 5th wheel
7 REPLIES 7

coachmen1955
Explorer
Explorer
we stayed in livingston mt about 20 miles from bozemam. very nice and frendly park called osens rv park last june .

n7bsn
Explorer
Explorer
Bear Canyon is our usual
Sunrise it too close to I-90 (although Bear Canyon isn't far)
the KOA was "ratty" the last time we used it, but that was 15+ years ago.

The state park referred to is at Three Forks, some 30 miles from Bozeman, not what I could call close. There a NFS campground up the West Fork (Red Cliff?) with services that I would stay at before SP

The only "mobile home" park that took RVs (when I -lived- there) was a pit and catered to, well, even I as a poor college student wouldn't live there (but that was years and years ago)
2008 F350SD V10 with an 2012 Arctic Fox 29-5E
When someone tells you to buy the same rig they own, listen, they might be right. When they tell you to buy a different rig then they own, really pay attention, they probably know something you don't.

Bob___Ann
Explorer
Explorer
There is not anything there that is really fantastic but Bear Canyon met our needs. The people were nice and it was clean with good utilities.
Bob and Ann
Schnauzer - Della (Rainbow B 3/31/17)
Chihuahua - Lola (Rainbow B 12/26/18)
Autumn-Red Poodle
2019 Tiffin 40 IP Bus
Powerglide Chassis
Cummins 450
Onan 10,000 Watt
Four Slide/ 1.5 Bath
2021 Jeep Unlimited Sahara Toad
Demco Dominator & Airforce One

grouchrc
Explorer
Explorer
I have also heard that there is a Mobile Home park in town that has
RV spaces, Can anyone confirm?
2002 Dodge 3500, Diesel, Auto, 2wd 4.10 rear,EGT/Boost & tranny gages,aFe Air filter,Jardine 4" exhaust, BetterBuilt boxes.. Master Brake Controler. 33ft AutoMate 5th wheel

Islandman
Explorer
Explorer
There is a Montana State Park west of Bozeman a few miles just north of I-90 called Headwaters SP; it's at the beginning of the Missouri River and lies at a very historic site in the westward Lewis & Clark journey of 1805.

EsoxLucius
Explorer
Explorer
Sunrise or KOA. Sunrise is noisier being next to I-90, KOA is nicer but more expensive. Bear Canyon may be the best bet for a week.
2013 LTV Unity MB Theater Seats
635 watts solar panels, 440 AH batteries, BlueSky Solar Boost 3024iL & IPN-Pro Remote, Magnum MS2000 & ME-RC50 remote
Koni Shocks F & R, Hellwig 7254, SumoSprings F & R
2012 Hyundai Accent SE, Blue Ox Aladdin/Patriot

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
We have stayed here a couple of times. East of Bozeman a few miles.
Bear Canyon

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker