cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Cape Cod RV Parks

Petergnoel
Explorer
Explorer
I'll be in Cape Cod in late June in our 35ft Class A. Any recommendations on an RV Park?
6 REPLIES 6

Lantley
Nomad
Nomad
Scusset Beach State Park is a favorite of mine.
19'Duramax w/hips, 2022 Alliance Paradigm 390MP >BD3,r,22" Blackstone
r,RV760 w/BC20,Glow Steps, Enduraplas25,Pedego
BakFlip,RVLock,Prog.50A surge ,Hughes autoformer
Porta Bote 8.0 Nissan, Sailun S637

jfkmk
Explorer
Explorer
sher9570 wrote:
We like Atlantic Oaks up in Eastham. Bike trail is right in back of the park. Lots of great Lobster restaurants all around.
South is Chatham and north is Provincetown.
We take our dogs over to the beaches on the bay side, lots of them!
It is a campground, FHU, no paved lots but it's a nice place for a few days or a week!
We usually go in September, less traffic and dogs are allowed on the beaches after labor day.

Sher

X2 on Atlantic Oaks. It is clean and centrally located. Nice access to bike path.

sher9570
Explorer
Explorer
We like Atlantic Oaks up in Eastham. Bike trail is right in back of the park. Lots of great Lobster restaurants all around.
South is Chatham and north is Provincetown.
We take our dogs over to the beaches on the bay side, lots of them!
It is a campground, FHU, no paved lots but it's a nice place for a few days or a week!
We usually go in September, less traffic and dogs are allowed on the beaches after labor day.

Sher
Doug & Sher
2006 HR Presidential 34'
2001 Ford Excursion 7.3

Lucy-"Red Fox" Lab...8/7-'07
Bubba,rescue Pom...4/1-2010
Csepki, rescue Poodle...9/15-2001

mbopp
Explorer
Explorer
We liked Sweetwater Forest. But our TT is fairly small, I don't know what sites they have for a 35'-er.
2017 Grand Design Imagine 2650RK
2019 F250 XLT Supercab
Just DW & me......

Crowe
Explorer
Explorer
I camped at Peter's Pond Park for years, through multiple management teams. I've never had a problem with any of the seasonal people, don't recall a lot of jet-skis, and have dealt with the new management although I haven't stayed there in a few years. The new management was professional and friendly to me. Try RVParkreviews.com to get some more feedback on the cg.

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be

Douglas Adams

[purple]RV-less for now but our spirits are still on the open road. [/purple]

Crabbypatty
Explorer
Explorer
They have a few tight cg's alot without FHU just W/E. We stayed at two places, one Peters Pond in Sandwich but we didnt have a great time. The seasonal owners were not very nice to us and the kids go round and round in circles all day on the jet skis, so its not always peaceful. We did stay at Cape Cod Camping Resort 2x's and do like the place. It has laot of FHU and is close to some of the villages and Woods Hole for nice restaraunts on the water. Google them for the campsite. Others have stayed in Bourne and Bay View Pines. Look for my thread on Camping in Massachusetts. Happy Trails
John, Lisa & Tara:B:C:)
2015 F250 4x4 6.2L 6 spd 3.73s, CC Short Bed, Pullrite Slide 2700, 648 Wts Solar, 4 T-125s, 2000 Watt Xantrax Inverter, Trimetric 2030 Meter, LED Lights, Hawkings Smart Repeater, Wilson Extreme Cellular Repeater, Beer, Ribs, Smoker