cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Florida Keys

Ok gang , We are looking for a beautiful , spacious , knock out waterfront campground ,if there is such a thing somewhere in the keys.... I looked at Boyd's and Jolly Roger online so far. It is hard to see which has bigger sites.. We are looking for a few days in mid to late July....Joe
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet
26 REPLIES 26

NCWriter
Explorer
Explorer
I'd love to stay at Bluewater some day but my RV is too little.

Thanks for all the responses.. I have contacted Bluewater and am waiting for a response.. As far as July in Florida ,,,its only heat.. We always take a 2 or 3 week trip the last week of July first week of August for a lot of reasons one being that the kids go to school until early to mid June.. and return Memorial day so that does not leave us alot of choices.. It has been 20 years now and the heat is almost the same here as there BUT I am on vacation THERE!!!
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet

Doug_and_Cassi_
Explorer
Explorer
Are you military, active, retired or reserve or Department of Defense? If so, NAS Key West has great RV park. If not, Boyd's close to KW, Bluewater is gorgeous but 12 miles from town.

It is going to be HOT and HUMID in July.

NanciL
Explorer II
Explorer II
In July ?????????

Jack L
Jack & Nanci

Modracer
Explorer
Explorer
Stayed a week at Bluewater Key, my wife got tears in her eyes when we had to leave.Bluewater
06 HR
Ambassador 38PDQ
04 Liberty

Shot-N-Az
Explorer
Explorer
Another vote for Bluewater Key. Nothing else comes close that I've seen down there.

Dance_Chick
Explorer
Explorer
Boyd's is pretty tight quarters. Our neighbor had a tow dolly and had trouble parking it. As to being on the water, our slide was literally hanging over the water.
Gene, Gayle, & Oliver (the dog)
2006 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 40 PDQ/2012 Honda CRV toad
Blue Ox tow bar & base plate/Air Force One braking

Gau_8
Explorer
Explorer
Blue water key. Worth the price. Best in the keys.

fla-gypsy
Explorer
Explorer
bobsinn wrote:
trop-a-cal wrote:
Bluewater Key MM 12 best place ever.

DITTO

X3, on a more rustic note would be Long Key State Park.
This member is not responsible for opinions that are inaccurate due to faulty information provided by the original poster. Use them at your own discretion.

09 SuperDuty Crew Cab 6.8L/4.10(The Black Pearl)
06 Keystone Hornet 29 RLS/(The Cracker Cabana)

captbru
Explorer
Explorer
Pricy but well worth it

Blue Water Key

bobsinn
Explorer
Explorer
trop-a-cal wrote:
Bluewater Key MM 12 best place ever.

DITTO
2001 Itasca Sundancer 27P