cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Foothills. Yuma

lkg9071
Explorer
Explorer
I'm hoping to head south to Yuma right after Christmas. Unfortunately I might have to stay home for a bit due to possible medical treatment.
What will be my odds of finding a spot at a foothills RV park at this time of year? 2 years ago I moved in on a "transient" spot at one park. I think that all parks have those types of spots. It might have to due with being an RV park or a trailer park. Maybe local taxes? Thanks. LKG907
19 REPLIES 19

Valkyriebush
Explorer II
Explorer II
Lots of choices!
Command Master Chief (AW) USN, (ret)
2003 Fleetwood Excursion 330 Turbo Cat 39D
2000 Jeep GC
2005 Big Ruckus (Rides Behind Jeep)
2003 VTX 1800

old_guy
Explorer
Explorer
a friend of mine is vacating his spot in the foothills and he is paying 325 a month plus electric. go to the end of the foot hills road take the last turn to the right and then turn right and the place is to the right side in a caldesac. every thing is to the right even in the caldesac.

Don_Shar
Explorer
Explorer
Go to the Foothills, there are plenty of lots for rent. Just drive around and you can find one. They are not in a park but residential area. Most have brick wall around them with at least 2 RV hook ups.
I own one with 4 full hookups but mine are rented for this year. you will be able to find a real nice lot, rent will be $250 to $400 including water, sewer, trash and sometimes electric.
Just to give you an idea this is a picture of my lot, I get $375 with all utilities furnished except trash. The building has washer, shower, toilet, and a refrigerator for the renters to use. As I said earlier it is not for rent this year....already rented.

Don / Sharon Smith
8th year fulltiming
1 high school sweetheart bride of 52 yrs. Sharon
1 long haired mini dauchound...Jake
1997 Beaver Patriot DP
2004 Jeep Rubicon
http://s168.photobucket.com/albums/u189/smithster_photos/

netjam
Explorer
Explorer
Stayed at Las Quintas last year in Jan. Was no problem getting in and quite a few empty spots while I was there. (I called the day before I got to Yuma for a 10 day stay) I would guess at least for that park there would be zero problem staying a month or more.

lkg9071
Explorer
Explorer
Forgot to mention. Very small trailer. 17' Casita.
LKG907