cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Fort Myers FL

twotoes
Explorer
Explorer
I am looking at going to Fort Myers FL for the winter. I have a 42 foot 5th wheel. Any reccomendations on RV parks in the area?
8 REPLIES 8

Ringer
Explorer
Explorer
We booked Woodsmoke last month. Have not been there but it looks promising.
On Edit: I called several of the nicer places around Ft. Myers before finding one that was not booked full. I know better, should have done it 6 months ago but unsure of plans for next winter until last month.
2016 Allegro Bus 40AP
2008 Saturn Vue

rdmike
Explorer
Explorer
We just stayed atTamiami. Great place in north Ft. Myers.
Fleetwood Providence 39L
Ford Fiesta Toad
Retired, spending our winters in Thailand / spring - fall traveling the great USA

KenMast
Explorer
Explorer
Check out Sanctuary Resort in Bonita Springs. It's new and they may have availability. We stayed there last year and will be staying again this year. Not a lot activities, but a nice quiet place to stay. A restaurant and nice pool. Just a couple miles from Ft. Myers.
2015 Class C Thor Four Winds 31L. Toad is a 2012 Chevy Equinox.

Ziphead2
Explorer II
Explorer II
I tried to find your park THE LAKES but could not find it under rv park reviews. Am I missing something? Looks like a nice place

Wagonqueen_Truc
Explorer
Explorer
Red Coconut is awesome but VERY expensive and the sites are tiny. I think it would be good to stay there for week or so to experience ocean front camping, but for a longggggg stay... The previous poster is right on about a Woodsmoke, but Is a distance to drive to the beaches. Gulf Waters RV Resort is beautiful and close to the beaches.

phillyg
Explorer II
Explorer II
I've heard good things about Red Coconuts at Ft. Myers Beach, but I've never stayed there.
--2005 Ford F350 Lariat Crewcab 6.0, 4x4, 3.73 rear
--2016 Montana 3711FL, 40'
--2014 Wildcat 327CK, 38' SOLD

LynnandCarol
Explorer
Explorer
We loved the wood smoke RV park. Be sure to find the back way into Ft. Meyers Beach to avoid the bridge traffic!!!

tsetsaf
Explorer III
Explorer III
This one is kind of a hidden one with really pretty sites, close to stuff, and inexpensive The Lakes

I was very surprised.
2006 Ram 3500
2014 Open Range
"I don't trust my own advise!"