cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Jellystone RV Park in Missoula, MT

Go_Dawgs1
Explorer
Explorer
We recently stayed at the Jellysone RV Park just outside of Missoula, MT on a recommendation from a Good Sam traveler in Idaho. Boy was I/DW disappointed with not only the service, appearance, price, but the overall condition there. First off I don't mind paying for things like cable, dog, etc. if I know about that, but paying for kids at a park geared for kids was not right. $3 per child per night is not right for a park that is for kids. The only reason we stayed was that we had promised the kids and I was tired after the drive. For $45 per night we had a very un-level spot, gravel everywhere, little grass, the staff working the counter complained about another woman using the family shower and all the hair she had to clean up.

Of all the parks we stayed at over the last 5 weeks this was the worse. The best was Twin Fountains in Oklahoma City. I would give them a 10+

Just wanted to share my thoughts.
2004 Ford F350 Lariat 4x4 Dually
2017 Grand Design Reflection 303 RLS
3 REPLIES 3

WyoTraveler
Explorer
Explorer
dalmationlovers wrote:
We recently stayed at the Jellysone RV Park just outside of Missoula, MT on a recommendation from a Good Sam traveler in Idaho. Boy was I/DW disappointed with not only the service, appearance, price, but the overall condition there. First off I don't mind paying for things like cable, dog, etc. if I know about that, but paying for kids at a park geared for kids was not right. $3 per child per night is not right for a park that is for kids. The only reason we stayed was that we had promised the kids and I was tired after the drive. For $45 per night we had a very un-level spot, gravel everywhere, little grass, the staff working the counter complained about another woman using the family shower and all the hair she had to clean up.

Of all the parks we stayed at over the last 5 weeks this was the worse. The best was Twin Fountains in Oklahoma City. I would give them a 10+

Just wanted to share my thoughts.

We stayed at Jellystone a couple of weeks ago and thought it was a nice quiet rv park. Guess that is because they charge for kids. Sites weren't that level but not as bad as some rv parks.I guess that $3 per kid is to maintain all the kid stuff. Doesn't seem like I should pay extra to maintain that equipment when there is just 2 of us and don't use that equipment. If you stayed at an rv park without that equipment you would have to pay to send the kids to places like water slide parks etc.

Dadio24
Explorer
Explorer
I agree with you about Twin Fountains in OKC...Great place and exactly as they claim. We stay at TF each time we are near the area.

MaverickBBD
Explorer
Explorer
You were right across the highway from our favorite park in Missoula. Jim and Mary's seems to be a stop over whether we are heading east or west.
Tom, Cheryl & Blossom(coonhound mix)
'05 Winnebago Journey 36G w/Cat. C-7 350 hp Freightliner XC
AFE air filter, aero turbine muffler, 4 FSD Konis, ultra track bell crank and Safe-T-Plus
FMCA 397030
WIT 129107