cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

KOA St Mary, MT Hookup Q

wjlapier
Explorer
Explorer
Hello. My first post! We just recently, as of a few months ago, purchased a Starcraft Autumn Ridge BH. Great trailer that tows well with my 1/2 ton Suburban. We've been out a few times and feel we are getting the hang of this!

I've got a question about the KOA in St Mary, MT. Does it have full hookups, including sewer? I've read somewhere that they didn't have sewer and didn't have a dump station. Anyone who has stayed there what do you know?

We go to Glacier every summer, but have stayed in a tent trailer north of St Mary on private land. We outgrew that trailer and bought the Starcraft TT. Looking forward to Glacier again and am considering KOA--I do our laundry there so I know the place well, but never thought to look at there hookups.

Thanks!
2019 Chevrolet 3500HD LTZ DRW
2023 Host Everest
8 REPLIES 8

Lauren
Explorer
Explorer
Would recommend site F26.
Barbara-DW 55 years
Sadie-"Aussie" Terrier
06 Mobile Suites 32TK3
06 Chev 3500 4x4 Dmax
20 yrs PT RVing - 190 RV parks; some many times

wjlapier
Explorer
Explorer
I kinda blew that first post! I knew from the website they had full hookups, but read somewhere they didn't have sewer or a dump station. When I made reservations I did call but didn't get anyone on a phone--this was quite a while ago.

Thanks folks.
2019 Chevrolet 3500HD LTZ DRW
2023 Host Everest

Lauren
Explorer
Explorer
You can check it out on the KOA website or RVParkReviews for this kinds of questions if you would like.

But, to answer your question the answer is yes, FHU's (been there 4 times).

Have fun - one of our favorite places.

Be safe.
Barbara-DW 55 years
Sadie-"Aussie" Terrier
06 Mobile Suites 32TK3
06 Chev 3500 4x4 Dmax
20 yrs PT RVing - 190 RV parks; some many times

I_am_still_wayn
Explorer
Explorer
wjlapier wrote:

I've got a question about the KOA in St Mary, MT. Does it have full hookups, including sewer? I've read somewhere that they didn't have sewer and didn't have a dump station. Anyone who has stayed there what do you know?

You know, you can call the campground directly. I am sure they can answer every question you have about their campground.

azandy70
Explorer
Explorer
I believe it does we are going there in two weeks so it better. Lol
Every Koa we have stayed at has at least some fhu sites and always had a dump station.
2011 F350 SRW 4x4 Crew cab short box

2012 KZ Stone Ridge. 36UL

lanerd
Explorer II
Explorer II
A simple google search netted THIS info.

Hope it helps..

Ron
Ron & Sandie
2013 Tiffin Phaeton 42LH Cummins ISL 400hp
Toad: 2011 GMC Terrain SLT2
Tow Bar: Sterling AT
Toad Brakes: Unified by U.S. Gear
TPMS: Pressure Pro
Member of: GS, FMCA, Allegro

RETIRED!! How sweet it is....

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
I stayed there years back and IIRC I had a sewer hookup.
bumpy

rr2254545
Explorer
Explorer
Yes it does have full hookups - I think that all KOA must have them, this is not to say that all sites have full hookups.
2012 Winnebago Journey 36M Cummins 360
2014 Jeep Cherokee
492 Campgrounds,107K miles driven in our Winnebago motor homes and 2360 nights camping since we retired in July 2009, 41 National Parks